Top six? How about top four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
392345500_f8aeae5393.jpg

(I realize I am posting fans at a baseball game, but you get the point)

We beat City and now were going to win the league.

Love being a blue me.

We'll finish 8th.

You don't know that. What we could do is be more positive.

Like that Olsen guy for Blackburn. Never give up, we may well finish 8th, but if we go to the games and expect to finish 8th at best, then were not going to push the team enough to finish at least 8th, because the positivity is already gone.

With the tools we have at our disposal, we have as good a chance as anybody to finish in top 4.

Kopites will say that they can still win the league, and they may well be deluded, but positive things happen to positive people.

You don't know that. What we could do is be more positive.

Like that Olsen guy for Blackburn. Never give up, we may well finish 8th, but if we go to the games and expect to finish 8th at best, then were not going to push the team enough to finish at least 8th, because the positivity is already gone.

With the tools we have at our disposal, we have as good a chance as anybody to finish in top 4.

Kopites will say that they can still win the league, and they may well be deluded, but positive things happen to positive people.

Would love to see it happen, just can't like.

I'm top four thinking all the way like, I often think I could nail Salma Hayek but it's not looking likely.

I think the vast consumption of pasties of the world put paid to that little dream mate.

This week I have been on a real cut down. Eating salads every night and even trying some of Fellaini's favourite cous cous.

I still believe we'll end up in the top 6. Its not too far off and the way we've played from the RS game has been really great. The last 2 games especially been really super. Feb is very important and if we keep our unbeaten run going...who knows..a top 4 could be a posiblility. COYB!!

Think everyone would be happy to just finish ahead of Liverpool. It seems harder than everyone says to. We are still 7 points behind Birmingham and Even more behing Liverpool in 7th and 8th and both of them are starting to hit a bit of form.

I think top 8 would be great anything better would be amazing!

Lets put this in a simpler term.

I'll use Spurs as there currently 4th. I reckon Spurs are gonna win at LEAST 6 more games an draw 3 more. thats 21 points.
That means we got to win 11 games just to go equal on points with them. win 11 out of 17 games.
We got to win 4 more games then them just to go level on points.

Its possible an i think we can do it. The next 6 games will decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.