Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the hope that gets you. But the fact is Europa League is still very much possible if unlikely.

A few weeks ago I would have been disappointed with Chelsea winning at City. There was still a chance we could catch them. But now that's gone I just want any chance of the RS claiming 4th being slammed shut.
With their already dodgy finances, missing out of the CL could really screw them over. Just need Southampton to beat them and it's been a good day.

Tottenham are the team who you think 'ahh we could reel them in'.
Problem is, you then remember that would involve winning a couple of games, something that is alien to us at the moment.

We could be level on points with 5th going into next weekends games. Two games to play.

Sadly I can’t see us finishing top 7 now. We just can’t get a consistent selection, the second one player is back fit another one drops out especially James. Meanwhile Chelsea Liverpool Spurs have all had a run of their best players all being available for the run in.

me too.. tho Spurs losing their manager helps us I think.

This has been a very weird but our hopes finally do hang on one game. But so do dithering Daves and he is an equally big bottler. This could be a game that is decided by who is least pessimistic so I would say we still have a chance. However this won't help us in the 4 games that follow but until Chelsea/Leicester crawl over the line there is a chance.

It’s all on today. We only need to finish 7th that’s just hoping one team fall. Win today and we have Spurs and WH in our sights

Status
Not open for further replies.