2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was in an opposition team I doubt many teams would be worried. Squad player at best. If we needed a terrier in midfield besic would have been the better option in my view

I mean, good on him for wanting to fight his corner but I fear his time maybe up and have done for a while. I like his attitude but he just does'nt offer enough at the end of the day.

Oh yer deffo, don't even mind him me but he's just not very good is he.

Still to this day I still don't know what role he actually does, doesn't really do anything well does he

I see a lot of people on here saying "he's not very good",but he's been in the first team squad for several years now getting paid a bit more than the living wage (or my old age pension come to that), so I wish I was going through life being "not very good".

Oh yer deffo, don't even mind him me but he's just not very good is he.

Still to this day I still don't know what role he actually does, doesn't really do anything well does he
That's a bit harsh. Davies has never let us down really, always trying to do what he's asked by the manager and sometimes had great games. He may not be Doucoure or Allan standard but he's a decent squad player imo and they are always needed

I have accepted him as a fairly cheap squad player. You would have thought it would be best for his career though to leave to find regular football

I know someone that met with Tom through EITC due to him having mental and health problems and EITC was giving him help, said Tom was absolutely brilliant through it all and has actually checked up on him numerous times when he wasn’t even required to do so after the original meeting. the guy Actually came through Liverpool’s youth teams before the mental stuff started and didn’t get any help off of them, pretty sure he was a season ticket holder too if not he definitely went the games often. Mad thing is he’s more Everton now than the other lot and said he was going to start going games when COVID was over. Also he’s doing good now, off the booze, getting help for his problems and a different happier person due to the help from EITC, Tom and whoever else was involved in it all.

Hope if the up for sale rumour is true and he wanted to stay and fight for his place he smashes it and massively improves, if not and he ends up leaving I hope he does boss because he deserves it for being a top bloke.

That's a bit harsh. Davies has never let us down really, always trying to do what he's asked by the manager and sometimes had great games. He may not be Doucoure or Allan standard but he's a decent squad player imo and they are always needed
I dont think it's harsh I think it's spot on,.he's decent and ok but what I mean is he doesn't excel at anything.

Like, doucoure has the pace and power to be a box to box, Allan is boss at winning the ball back and is actually very under rated on the ball, but what's Davies main attribute? Like he just sort of comes in and does a job but doesn't really do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.