2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem with Tom is that none of the 5 managers we’ve had since he broke through have actually known his best position, I don’t even think Tom knows. He’s been asked to cover so many different roles that he’s become a master of none.

With talk of 2 new midfielders coming in, him, Gomes and Gbamin are fighting for the 5th, 6th and 7th midfielder slots.

I think we just keep Tom around to keep Dom happy. Hopefully we can get rid of Gomes and Gbamin this window.

I think the problem with Tom is that none of the 5 managers we’ve had since he broke through have actually known his best position, I don’t even think Tom knows. He’s been asked to cover so many different roles that he’s become a master of none.

With talk of 2 new midfielders coming in, him, Gomes and Gbamin are fighting for the 5th, 6th and 7th midfielder slots.
You could also say actually having 5 managers at Everton, in the time since he broke through, isn't helping either.
If the player, a relatively young player, could of spent that length of time working with one manager, it would of helped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.