2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit cruel that.
He has one year left on his contract right? He hardly played a game last year. Realistically his fee would be in the zero to £5m range and a top half of the table championship club I believe is his level if he wants to play regularly. If he is content playing the odd domestic cup game or providing cover in an injury crisis then he can hang around here on a low wage

He has one year left on his contract right? He hardly played a game last year. Realistically his fee would be in the zero to £5m range and a top half of the table championship club I believe is his level if he wants to play regularly. If he is content playing the odd domestic cup game or providing cover in an injury crisis then he can hang around here on a low wage
All went downhill for the lad after the City game.

Thought him and Dom were brilliant for the Lionesses tonight.

200.gif

We had an OH&S meeting the other day on inappropriate topics not unlike where this thread is headed.

We call it the ‘whoops’ meeting.

He's a little slug the way he's hung round and continued to stink the place out year on year. If he was foreign he'd get dogs abuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.