2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked decent when he first came on the scene then had a bad injury, since then he has'nt ever looked the same. Whether that's down to physical reasons or mental reasons I don't know, you would have to ask a barcodes fan.
The question is, is he better than what we have? I think the answer is no and at ten million would be an absurd buy for me.

The question is, is he better than what we have? I think the answer is no and at ten million would be an absurd buy for me.
I agree and wouldn’t waste the money, but if we get him in on deadline day for 7/8mil and shift out Gomes & delph. And maybe we can shift Davies next summer. We would need 5 midfielders. So as a squad player it’s not a bad outcome.

As long as we bring in a top class midfielder next summer. Which should be the Aim

Mr 'backpass' Davis hasn't developed since he breaked the scene years ago. Always looking for a pass sideways or backwards. When he got the ball and ran against the goal, he looked around for a sideway pass instead of bursting into the yardbox and try to score. Luckily Iowbi made a decent run and saved him for further embarrassment.

Smack bang at his level there, and didn’t even stand out. He’s disappear in league one and some people think he belongs in a squad hoping to challenge one of the strongest top 4s in prem history. Time to put the sentiment aside and get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.