2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been taken off before I started watching, I missed the first hour. We need more quality in the middle. Big season for Davies next season. Time he started showing some consistency.
Big season. This is his 4th season in and around the first team. Sometimes you have to accept he’s never going to be good enough, move him on and give another youngster his place in the squad next season.

1593036962252.png

1593036977479.png

Adam Jones at the Echo is a very weird Davies fanboy. He's just had 100 days off you utter belter, one and a half games aren't going to exhaust him

Very difficult to find a single positive thing to say about him this evening.

I even looked at the stats afterwards, and they weren't kind. No ball recoveries, and a pass completion rate of mid 60s%. Sigurdsson played much better.

Its hard for Tom, I try to back him, and thought he did well in the derby but he needs to be doing much better in games like today.

Sigurdsson was solid and average today and you noticed the difference. He just needed a run of solid, average games to start to cement his place, but I wouldn't be surprised if hes out of the team again today.

I suppose one positive Davies did do, was he passes the ball forward, early and a couple of balls nearly came off. I just dont know why he tries to dribble with the ball so often.

i normally stick up for the younger players , but struggle to see what he is any good at, cant tackle , doesnt assist , doesnt break forward with the ball, really dint like watching him at the moment.

He spent the first half continually giving the ball to Norwich. He’s terrible. Needs shifting on.

god knows what Carlo thinks working with a bloke who can’t pass to his own team mates in an empty stadium against rock bottom opposition.

he’s had so many chances and just isn’t up to it.

get rid ASAP

- hid from the ball when the defence needed an out ball. This changed when Gylfi, of all people, came on.
- let players drift past him.
- gave the ball away with nearly 50% of his passes
- remains stuck on 5 goals, 4 assists from over 90 premier league games

It is time to get rid.

he gave it away a lot more than that. He was the worst on the pitch as per usual

Didn’t have a good game tonight but did against the RS same as richarlison.... the amount of abuse Tom will get for today’s display is much more than richarlison

He'd probably stand out in an under 16's match, but that's about it. He's gone massively, and I keen massively, backwards since his 'breakthrough' season in every single aspect of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.