2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t care what he wears or how he spends his spare time.
What I care about is the 11 on the pitch and he’s not even close to being good enough.

silva making him captain a year ago probably tells you all you need to know about the Portuguese mike walker
Sigurdsson wears the armband a lot now. Honestly I think it means less inside the club than it does to fans looking on.

Yes that is right I'm jealous about what he is wearing. Get a grip mate.

me get a grip, you're the one moaning at his wardrobe as if it has any effect on how he plays, well it doesn't I can tell you that for free so save yourself the bitterness. Young lads enjoying themselves spending huge amounts of wonga on stuff you don't like and you are fuming about it haha but I need to get a grip ok mate.

me get a grip, you're the one moaning at his wardrobe as if it has any effect on how he plays, well it doesn't I can tell you that for free so save yourself the bitterness. Young lads enjoying themselves spending huge amounts of wonga on stuff you don't like and you are fuming about it haha but I need to get a grip ok mate.

Go read my (original) post again and see if that sounds like I an fuming? Let me give you the highlights - they can wear whatever they want but ideally win a trophy first. They will be mercilessly ripped by fans from other clubs, do the talking on the pitch then they got every right.

This is a forum, like it or not people have differing opinions, but 5 year olds like you may not understand this and confuse it for simple emotions like jealousy, anger and so forth.

I'm now going to go cry that he is out spending money in New York even though that had never crossed my mind. Boohoo I'm so bitter....

Go read my (original) post again and see if that sounds like I an fuming? Let me give you the highlights - they can wear whatever they want but ideally win a trophy first. They will be mercilessly ripped by fans from other clubs, do the talking on the pitch then they got every right.

This is a forum, like it or not people have differing opinions, but 5 year olds like you may not understand this and confuse it for simple emotions like jealousy, anger and so forth.

I'm now going to go cry that he is out spending money in New York even though that had never crossed my mind. Boohoo I'm so bitter....

Wow, I touched a nerve didn't I. A group of you are furious that Tom and Dom are in NYC in clothes you hate and you are kciking your screen in anger, I can feel it from here. It's great, carry on Tom binmans head is falling off.

Tom Davies has to do somrthing to draw attention to himself,
because lets face it, no one knows him from playing football.
As my work colleagues from London ask me.
"Who is the one with a pony tail who cant run"

Wow, I touched a nerve didn't I. A group of you are furious that Tom and Dom are in NYC in clothes you hate and you are kciking your screen in anger, I can feel it from here. It's great, carry on Tom binmans head is falling off.

My head fell off that you went on a rant first saying embarrassing and jealous, yes that is right. Haven't you got playschool to go to?

Chill hun, not working fuming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.