2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read my (original) post again and see if that sounds like I an fuming? Let me give you the highlights - they can wear whatever they want but ideally win a trophy first. They will be mercilessly ripped by fans from other clubs, do the talking on the pitch then they got every right.

This is a forum, like it or not people have differing opinions, but 5 year olds like you may not understand this and confuse it for simple emotions like jealousy, anger and so forth.

I'm now going to go cry that he is out spending money in New York even though that had never crossed my mind. Boohoo I'm so bitter....
What?

'It's skins for you boys until you bring home the silverware'.

haha resorting to childish insults because you realise how embarrassing you have acted over young Toms clothing choices, I love it, heads gone.

5uI.gif

I saw Tom in a trendy cafe in town, a few days after our last derby defeat, he looked like he was not arsed.

I was crying into my flat white at the time.
People like you are part of the problem Leonard. Going into town a couple of days after the derby, what sort of message does that send to the club? I haven't left the house since the last one, and I won't be leaving it until we win a trophy.

My head fell off that you went on a rant first saying embarrassing and jealous, yes that is right. Haven't you got playschool to go to?
haha resorting to childish insults because you realise how embarrassing you have acted over young Toms clothing choices, I love it, heads gone.
Just holding this up as an example.

No one wants to read bickering lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.