2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Duncan thinks of their fashion sense(DCL and Davies), I can only imagine.
But, I would guess that he would be the first to defend them as young men and dedicated footballers while at the same time shaking his head when he sees their outfits.

I can only imagine what they will think of themselves as the they get older...

I wonder what Duncan thinks of their fashion sense(DCL and Davies), I can only imagine.
But, I would guess that he would be the first to defend them as young men and dedicated footballers while at the same time shaking his head when he sees their outfits.

I can only imagine what they will think of themselves as the they get older...

Surely shaking your head at someone’s outfit suggests what said person wears is the accepted thing everyone should wear? Who has the power to decree their own fashion sense the norm?

He looks like Quentin Crisp.

(the teenagers should ask their grandads).
Quentin Crisp, regardless of what some may think of him, one of the bravest people that ever lived, probably did more for the LGBT community than some of the attention seeking celebrities these days.
By the way can't believe some posters getting worked up by the Tom and Dom outfits, shock, horror two young lads with loads of money wearing clothes that make them stand out as individuals, would rather that than them filling tabloids with coke fuelled orgies that we've had from some other clubs over the years.

Go read my (original) post again and see if that sounds like I an fuming? Let me give you the highlights - they can wear whatever they want but ideally win a trophy first. They will be mercilessly ripped by fans from other clubs, do the talking on the pitch then they got every right.

This is a forum, like it or not people have differing opinions, but 5 year olds like you may not understand this and confuse it for simple emotions like jealousy, anger and so forth.

I'm now going to go cry that he is out spending money in New York even though that had never crossed my mind. Boohoo I'm so bitter....

lol lol lol that has given me a proper giggle this morning, thanks for that.

Dosnt bother me what Tom or anyone wears tbh. Hes off work and can do what he wants, well within reason TBF. Be boring if we all wore the same stuff. Important thing is that he starts progressing. Not showing much sign atm so the next year is a big one for him. Needs to work on his body strength as he is pushed off the ball too easily. Because of this his control and passing is nearly always hurried or erratic. Still got time to progress but with nearly 100 games in he hasn't progressed at at yet

Lads who spend £200 on DSquared shirts that look like someone’s designed them on an etch-a-sketch for a laugh to fit in with their mates, sat there boiling with rage and steam coming out of their ears because DCL and Davies are taking the piss out of them. You love to see it.
Dsquared shirts £200 must have one. But can you explain what it is first?

Surely shaking your head at someone’s outfit suggests what said person wears is the accepted thing everyone should wear? Who has the power to decree their own fashion sense the norm?
No. shaking your head suggests that you don't agree with the fashion sense of the other person. I don't believe that you are trying to establish a norm just express that you are not of the same opinion as them regarding dress sense.

I shake my head at what they are wearing, but that is just me and I am not saying that it is the norm or that anybody else should agree with me.

I fully respect their choice to wear a completely different style, I admire their bravery in doing so, but it just wouldn't be for me, and I doubt it would be for Duncan either... more an age thing than anything else.

No. shaking your head suggests that you don't agree with the fashion sense of the other person. I don't believe that you are trying to establish a norm just express that you are not of the same opinion as them regarding dress sense.

I shake my head at what they are wearing, but that is just me and I am not saying that it is the norm or that anybody else should agree with me.

I fully respect their choice to wear a completely different style, I admire their bravery in doing so, but it just wouldn't be for me, and I doubt it would be for Duncan either... more an age thing than anything else.

I guess what I'm saying is why should we care what Dunc shakes his head at.

Status
Not open for further replies.