2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was his first truly good performance in a very, very long time, and I wonder if part of that is because he's been made to wait for another opportunity.

Hopefully, the realisation of just how far he'd fallen down the pecking order was a wakeup call, and now we're going to see him work on becoming the player that he looked as though he could be two or three years ago.

I said it two years ago in the post RonKoe debacle and I’ll say it again.

Schneids should never play another minute for Everton again. He offers nothing, at least Davies plays with energy and plays positive football.
His one touch passing was much better than what Snides offers. I’m still not sold on Davies, but my word it was refreshing to see him and Gomes yesterday.

This post didn’t age very well

One good game doens't make a player.

I can happily say he played well when he's played well, but one good game against West Ham doens't make a player.

yesterday he appeared to play well when he needed to, so fair play to him. He still has to do more alot more often.

Last edited:
Was focussed on a single position in the team versus the mush mash of roles he’s been asked to do
Solid and positive going forward, only relented a little when harshly booked
Alongside the Portuguese Pirlo he will only improve, yes it was only West Ham but his confidence will build, staying in a single position and a positive style

Played well yesterday, he needs to a bit more sure of himself and maintain some composure if thing aren’t going his way. More positive than schniedelien. He could learn a lot from our meastro Gomes

One good game doens't make a player.

I can happily say he played well when he's played well, but one good game against West Ham doens't make a player.

yesterday he appeared to play well when he needed to, so fair play to him. He still has to do more alot more often.
Is he miles more effective than Schneiderlin? Yes or no

Of course Tom has bad games

Schneids has no good games

Let the kid play

Is he miles more effective than Schneiderlin? Yes or no

Of course Tom has bad games

Schneids has no good games

Let the kid play

both of them have more bad games than good though mate. As I’ve saidI missed Saturdays game due to surgery, finally well
Enough to watch it in full now so will keep an eye on Davies.

still think Delph and Gomes would be the better duo, although it’s doubtful both will be fit at the same time.

Id Tom Davies goes on a solid run now then I will have no qualms with holding my hands up, but I’ve seen enough to believe that won’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.