2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Roy Keane never bossed the pitch at ot at 19 and EFC are not bigger than mu only in your little world.
tenor.gif

He has energy and that helps us get up the pitch.

He should have been playing instead of Schneiderlin in at least two of the four games we lost. Purely for that. It is so important now.

Great save to be fair, but you have to be finishing them chances, maybe it came at him quickly but from what I could see looked like he met the ball. I’ve criticised him a lot on here but he had an ok game today. One error late (where he tried to head it to his side for Sidibe, should have just headed it forward, but maybe he was trying to keep possession and the attack going) on that nearly cost us but luckily it didn’t.

Great save to be fair, but you have to be finishing them chances, maybe it came at him quickly but from what I could see looked like he met the ball. I’ve criticised him a lot on here but he had an ok game today. One error late (where he tried to head it to his side for Sidibe, should have just headed it forward, but maybe he was trying to keep possession and the attack going) on that nearly cost us but luckily it didn’t.

Should have buried his chance , worse miss than DCL9 against villa imo

It was like watching a completely different player today, quick passing, forward passing, simple passing

I've been his biggest critic but he played well, really well.
I hope it continues and he proves his doubters wrong, I'm one of them

pretty accurate. There was a goalie on the ‘open goal’ who saved it. But Tom could have done better with his attempt.

Was basically an open goal. Iwobi just as bad for his sitter.

ive only seen highlights,will try and watchfull vame
Later tonight and make w judgement

Well done Tom. Thought you and Gomes were outstanding. Problem now getting Delph back in the team. You deserve a run now but back it up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.