2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's delivered 3 goals and one assist since then???

Pretty damning stuff.

Yeah he's struggled since his first season without doubt. But I think it's fair to say that he did well in 2016/17 considering it was his breakout season as a 18/19 year-old.

Problem is he has been mollycoddled for so long - instead of putting the work in the gym/training ground like Holgate/DCL have this fella has been skateboarding around cat walks wearing purple high heels.

Lad hasn't the passion for football to truly kick on and improve- get a few million from a championship club and part ways.

Problem is he has been mollycoddled for so long - instead of putting the work in the gym/training ground like Holgate/DCL have this fella has been skateboarding around cat walks wearing purple high heels.

Lad hasn't the passion for football to truly kick on and improve- get a few million from a championship club and part ways.
This all day long. Obvious he hasn't got any physical strength. Should have been building himself up.in the gym but prefers shopping

I've always been supportive of Tom Davies but I felt he looked lost and a little confused during the Norwich game, and not for the first time his tackling and passing were off. The lad really needs to start sorting himself out while the opportunity is still there for him; once this season is done and Ancellotti brings in a few new faces etc. I feel Davies will be lucky to get a place on the bench.

He strikes me as someone who comes across decent lad. There seems to be a bit of disingenuous narrative with him, like people want him to fail just to prove a point on social media and I don’t think it’s true. From what I’ve seen I think he’s lucky he retains the amount of praise he does as I can’t remember the last time he gave a positive standout performance or one close to it.

I ask myself if he didn’t play for us , would I like us to sign him and as it stands , no.

Let's wait and see what CA decides to do with him.
He was poor against Norwich but very effective against Liverpool.
We will only know what the future holds for all the squad when we see what tranfers we make this summer.

Michael Keane was completely written off here but I think that the manager sees him as a big player for him.

He looked badly overweight for a long time, although he does seem to have come back from the break a little bit trimmer.

Without much to fall back on in terms of raw talent, he'd be well advised to start taking his fitness more seriously.

I can see him opening a trendy clothes shop.

bells.jpg

He's free to wear whatever he wants of course but he has been bouncing around town decked out like the Birkenhead Tranny.

1593193217275.png

Status
Not open for further replies.