2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies still only 21yrs old at the moment is still improving & learning so don't understand all the comments here...

He offers commitment,loyalty & youthfulness to our team as we struggle with fitness & injuries to our midfield...

Davies will improve over time & offer the energy we need in midfield to press teams & move forward with Ancelotti...

Scrape, scrape, scrape, goes the bottom of the barrel

Davies still only 21yrs old at the moment is still improving & learning so don't understand all the comments here...

He offers commitment,loyalty & youthfulness to our team as we struggle with fitness & injuries to our midfield...

Davies will improve over time & offer the energy we need in midfield to press teams & move forward with Ancelotti...

He’s played 100 games and drastically declined with each one. Playing regularly should improve a player

We are where we are...

We need better of course we do, but Davies at 21 still offers freshness & energy & despite what you say he will improve over the next 2/3 years under Ancelotti & his guidance...

Thankfully it is CA that decides what players he wants to keep and to play and anything said on here for Tom Davjes.... and more importantly anything said against him counts for nothing.

He’s played 100 games and drastically declined with each one. Playing regularly should improve a player

At 21yrs there is definitely room for improvement, get behind the lad & offer constructive criticism instead of negativity.

Until we get better players Davies will be there either playing on the bench or in the squad so we need to nurture our young players to their absolute capacity...

Thankfully it is CA that decides what players he wants to keep and to play and anything said on here for Tom Davjes.... and more importantly anything said against him counts for nothing.

lol
This is a bit incoherent, but it would seem Davies brings that out in his most zealous acolytes. The truth is, he's just not very good.

lol
This is a bit incoherent, but it would seem Davies brings that out in his most zealous acolytes. The truth is, he's just not very good.
Not my fault if you cannot understand a fairly straightforward piece of English.

Equally I don't believe that refusing to criticise players that play for my club makes me an acolytes.

In any event, you don't seem to value my opinion and I certainly have no regard for yours so I am happy to leave it there.

At 21yrs there is definitely room for improvement, get behind the lad & offer constructive criticism instead of negativity.

Until we get better players Davies will be there either playing on the bench or in the squad so we need to nurture our young players to their absolute capacity...

Hi Tom, stop being gash at the togger

Not my fault if you cannot understand a fairly straightforward piece of English.

Equally I don't believe that refusing to criticise players that play for my club makes me an acolytes.

In any event, you don't seem to value my opinion and I certainly have no regard for yours so I am happy to leave it there.

*shrug

He's played nearly 100 league games and you'd struggle to name 10 he was semi-decent in (by consensus) and he proved it live against the worst team in the league.

You're right, easy to leave it there.

I like Davies, but watching him play I just can't see any improvement in his game. Some young players really kick off with time on the pitch and good coaching, i.e. Calvert-Lewin, others just stagnate. If he doesn't improve under CA then he's not going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.