2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a passenger today, as usual. What happened to the player on his debut?

Started caring more about the fashion world than spending the extra hours hitting the gym / training ground.

I've been slated for saying it but he'll not make it here unless he cleans up his act - although a loan move may do him good.

Started caring more about the fashion world than spending the extra hours hitting the gym / training ground.

I've been slated for saying it but he'll not make it here unless he cleans up his act - although a loan move may do him good.

I think his game's been damaged by being turned into a tactical autobot, taking no risks and focusing too much on his proZone stats. Squashed his creativity and spark.

I base this on absolutely nothing, and I expect that it's totally wrong. I read once that he'd asked for help from Allardyce on how to improve *gulp*

Yeah davies need to show more consistency be interesting where carlo sees holgate playing he is really developing at cb his attitude is first class has really grown since his loan move which could work for davies

those that hate him are the worst amongst us. they hate him because he is young and scouse my buddies. imagine for one minute wanting a young everton player to fail because he is younger or scouser and u do not want to be wrong on the grandoldteam.com. this is a fight for decency on here please join us in a noble stance and CRUSH the saboteurs let it be our second greatest moment.

those that hate him are the worst amongst us. they hate him because he is young and scouse my buddies. imagine for one minute wanting a young everton player to fail because he is younger or scouser and u do not want to be wrong on the grandoldteam.com. this is a fight for decency on here please join us in a noble stance and CRUSH the saboteurs let it be our second greatest moment.
Go do what you do best.

well whatever he did today it was enough to wind up some united fans

Status
Not open for further replies.