2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I made this up or did Davies look really good at right back. Tom is still young, but I don't think he will reach the levels that we need him to be as a centre mid. So maybe a change of position?

However with that being said I have been completely wrong about Holgate and DCL and I always thought Tom was the most talented of the three.

Have I made this up or did Davies look really good at right back. Tom is still young, but I don't think he will reach the levels that we need him to be as a centre mid. So maybe a change of position?

However with that being said I have been completely wrong about Holgate and DCL and I always thought Tom was the most talented of the three.

Cant see him at right back...

For me, hes a 'rotation option' a homegrown player who can come in for cup games or suspensions/injuries.

We need to have the English nucleus at the club and having locals in the squad is important.

Why does everyone think everyone can play full back, it's a very important position in the modern era, full backs are more attackers than defenders these days whther we like it or not. Give me a Hibbo at the back for stability though any day haha. And watch our productivity from crosses drop to zero

Do you remember that dead rubber Europa League match when Roberto Martinez through some youngsters on and they were interviewed and stuff - I thought that Was Davies, Connolly and somone else - and Davies was right back for COleman?

Anyway - while Gomes, Gbamin and one other might be our future pairing, Delph, Schneiderlin and Siggy are not CM, Davies should at least be one of the 4 players going for CM next season and beyond. He might develop late just like DCL and HOlgate

Hasn't got the pace or crossing ability to be a full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.