2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think his quality at the moment is far superior to davies. can play anywhere in midfield and dictate play from cdm. davies has shown glimpses but unfortunately can not, not even close. i like davies, seems like a late bloomer to me physically and mentally so heres hoping he reaches and smashes that potential out of the park

tenor.gif

i think his quality at the moment is far superior to davies. can play anywhere in midfield and dictate play from cdm. davies has shown glimpses but unfortunately can not, not even close. i like davies, seems like a late bloomer to me physically and mentally so heres hoping he reaches and smashes that potential out of the park
Wait, huh? Morgan can play one single role in midfield and not well.

with gana out sure he starts. but personally i like
gana
schneids gylfi

or ultimately gomez comes in.

gana/schneids
gomez/davies gylfi/dowell
Every time Gana and Schneiderlin play in the same team together we get smoked because neither of them wants to run forward with the ball and be positive. Davies, despite how good or bad you think he is as an individual, makes the midfield work so he starts every game with Gana if fit. The only players who should get in that team ahead of him are a fit Gomes or Sigurdsson if we are playing a more attacking formation. Otherwise Davies starts every game, and preferably with the armband so it winds the clueless people up.

Every time Gana and Schneiderlin play in the same team together we get smoked because neither of them wants to run forward with the ball and be positive. Davies, despite how good or bad you think he is as an individual, makes the midfield work so he starts every game with Gana if fit. The only players who should get in that team ahead of him are a fit Gomes or Sigurdsson if we are playing a more attacking formation. Otherwise Davies starts every game, and preferably with the armband so it winds the clueless people up.

e62.gif

Spot on, mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.