2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of a radius mate but a touch radius just isn't a football term whatsoever. He gets pressed on the ball no matter the opposition but his passes seem crisper and more accurate when with England I think it's clear to see.
So you can only use approved football terms to make a point? I used English words. There are words beyond football that still apply. Until 10 years ago stat usage was minimal.
And every single player we have looks better with England youth than with the first team in pretty much every aspect. Kenny’s crossing by in large has been better with the youth sides. Possibly because he has more time to get it right...

So you can only use approved football terms to make a point? I used English words. There are words beyond football that still apply. Until 10 years ago stat usage was minimal.
And every single player we have looks better with England youth than with the first team in pretty much every aspect. Kenny’s crossing by in large has been better with the youth sides. Possibly because he has more time to get it right...

It’s called “lofted, drilled, pass at a 90 degree angle” mate.

is davies as good as / better than horrendouson ??

Scrappy Doo is better in a tackle and has energy that is handy to have any midfield engine room but Davies has flare and vision for a pass that can't be taught. If he's coached right and develops the way everyone really wants him too he can grow into a cracking central-midfield player. Over the past year however for me's been over-played and not had bad habits worked out of him, so many games where he's been proper rubbish which has led to his popularity taking a dive. He seems to be picking up again now so hopefully Silva's coaching is having an effect, we'll all have to wait and see.

Schneids over Davies. Agenda?

i think his quality at the moment is far superior to davies. can play anywhere in midfield and dictate play from cdm. davies has shown glimpses but unfortunately can not, not even close. i like davies, seems like a late bloomer to me physically and mentally so heres hoping he reaches and smashes that potential out of the park

i think his quality at the moment is far superior to davies. can play anywhere in midfield and dictate play from cdm. davies has shown glimpses but unfortunately can not, not even close. i like davies, seems like a late bloomer to me physically and mentally so heres hoping he reaches and smashes that potential out of the park
What do you mean Schneiderlin can play anywhere in midfield? He’s far too limited a footballer, both technically and physically

Have you watched schneiderlin play over this and last season? Can’t do any of those things you just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.