Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Woolls, he's passably abject when we are winning but hides himself when things go against us.

Unforgivable.

Panic not, I can't see him playing much for us, if at all, next season and not a huge amount this season. I'm pretty sure he's seen by Koeman as a stop-gap.

He's nowhere near as abject as people make out, he's just a very average player with halfway decent feet, which is why he'll continue to get games at this level, if not with us, then elsewhere.

Panic not, I can't see him playing much for us, if at all, next season and not a huge amount this season. I'm pretty sure he's seen by Koeman as a stop-gap.

He's nowhere near as abject as people make out, he's just a very average player with halfway decent feet, which is why he'll continue to get games at this level, if not with us, then elsewhere.

But he really is every bit as bad as we say.

Notwithstanding his hiding and general awfulness, our win record with him in the side must be abominable

But he really is every bit as bad as we say.

Notwithstanding his hiding and general awfulness, our win record with him in the side must be abominable

Our American friends are normally hot on the stats. Maybe someone can come up with average points won for when he starts as opposed to when he doesn't ?

I can see why managers pick him, but, because he never does anything spectacular he'll never win the majority of any fanbase over.

What does he do? He can't be on the wing. He always goes to the middle of the pitch and leaves us short when we break and he's too far to press when we defend. He reminds me of Bilyaletdinov with how frustrating he is. Waste of space on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.