Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
d3a47d9dc95b485c8b7c1996ea0b74aa.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Tom Cleverley 2015/16 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​

Did not show the spark I had been hoping for that was on display during the preseason. He seemed to disappear for long stretches of time in the first half. I am genuinely pretty optimistic about his contributions this year though.

hard to judge being in a midfield that only consisted of Ross Barkley, and flashed of KM, and Coleman also he was on the wing behind the striker hard to judge him in that set up!

Was surprised by his willingness to get into a tackle, he showed his abilities off pretty well. I think he'd look much better with Baines/Oviedo behind him obviously.

Is going to be a player and will get 7 or 8 goals and a good 10 assists this season. Good first touch and aware of space. Also having legs for the full 90 minutes is going to dovetail with McCarthy just beautifully. Fine bit of business on a free will grow into his first team role to the point where we'll think hes been there forever. Happier with him than the Deulofeou deal and that deals on the cards for being a good one.

Pleasing.

Already our most talented central midfielder, defo not a winger, so Martinez play him in his right position.

Nothing spectacular yesterday. He has limited creative ability but I think he will be OK as a replacement for either Barry or McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.