Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some people don't want to consider silva for the Everton job, based on the fact Watford couldn't hold onto leads at Chelsea or today. I'd rather people based their judgements on the fact, he has taken a poor team who was fighting relegation last season and turned them into a competent team, whilst spending only a fraction of the money we did in the summer. He has that team playing good football within a cohesive unit, something we haven't managed this season.

..Hull were a basket case last season but he gave them a chance of staying up. I had connections at Hull last season and Silva was very highly thought of. I knew he would be in demand and Watford did brilliantly getting him. I can’t see him leaving the Hornets this quickly in his tenure.

..Hull were a basket case last season but he gave them a chance of staying up. I had connections at Hull last season and Silva was very highly thought of. I knew he would be in demand and Watford did brilliantly getting him. I can’t see him leaving the Hornets this quickly in his tenure.
I agree. But I'm sure Watford only give their managers a rolling 12 month contract. I'd be surprised if we offered him a three year contract on significantly improved terms and he turned us down.

B36BC710-5DD9-4B58-8F85-520EF96045D0.jpeg

I agree. But I'm sure Watford only give their managers a rolling 12 month contract. I'd be surprised if we offered him a three year contract on significantly improved terms and he turned us down.
Think about it, if he managed Pozzos' team well, he could be available for a really big club on a free next May.

Status
Not open for further replies.