Today ; 14 years ago @ L44EL ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad I was too young to properly get what was going on. Days like that must do murder with your health, down the line.

Really glad I was too young to properly get what was going on. Days like that must do murder with your health, down the line.

Murderous . 2nd time in 5 years ..

It WAS HORRENDOUS . Not quaint , nor passionate or any other adjective apart from ; HORRENDOUS ...

#StandOnYaUncleOracle

Played a footy match with Gareth Farelly the other day. He said he preffered his time at Bolton compared to us, just thanked him for that goal.

anyone who hates Chelsea should remember we actually had a lot to thank them for that day

*salutes Vialli*

Although i was about 5 i can remember being at this game really well, i can remember not seeing anything when farrelly scored and my dad picking me up and celebrating, then at the end of the game we ran onto the pitch and i can just remember everyone running around cheering a few strangers just picking me up in joy.

sort of good to watch now we know what happens[video=youtube;OnnfvJsN72s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnnfvJsN72s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

came out the ground when dublin scored , watched a tele sky had set up outside a house in goodison rd as jodi morris made it 2 0 for chelsea .turned round theres brian labone crying his eyes out looking over my shoulder at the screen. just got hold of him and hugged him, said were safe labby we were both crying by now . r i p the big man

I listened in on The World Service both times.

1st time in Sydney sat with a Chelsea fan, who assured me that "you won't go down, Everton don't, the likes of us are teams that go down."

The crackly World Service required total silence to even be able to understand and hear, bag of nerves ? bag of hydro and lots of bubbles, yet still a bag of nerves. We went out straight after the game at 4 am or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.