This is my internet mate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounds like a genuinely boss girl, well in.

I'd f*cking love to hack into your bookmarks mate.

They're not worth it mate. My arse is very hairy.

Most of 'em are in private areas of redclouds anyway, but a lot of pix were lifted from RC by low-life members and reposted elsewhere, including some with me in 'em. To be fair to the low-lifes, I'd have done the same.

I don't think I remember that... I would ask you more, but I don't want to give away anything that you haven't seen yet.

Im only on the 1st series mate so you may have to refresh your memory, He said he got it down to 2 gangs to choose which one he was going to join but the Haitians made such a good speech he has to have a re think, one of the highlights so far for me.

Im only on the 1st series mate so you may have to refresh your memory, He said he got it down to 2 gangs to choose which one he was going to join but the Haitians made such a good speech he has to have a re think, one of the highlights so far for me.

Hahaha yeah ok, now I remember. How are you liking it so far?

Woolly Blue is making himself into a GOT legend tonight, of epic J-dawg proportions

Pesky - there are really only two points to posting this info :-

1 ) As a bloke. it doesn't matter how ugly you are, the only person that takes much notice of that is the person looking in the mirror, I am one ugly bugger and it took me a long time to realise how little that matters. RC helped me with that and

2 ) Chasing skirt just for the sake of a quick sh*g is nowhere near as fulfilling as being with someone you love and care about

*passes bucket round for folks to throw up in

Wooly Blue...bloody hell.

It really is always the quiet ones!

You're right though. I used to be a right **** and I think it's important for everyone to have a stage like that just to know what it's like.

But nothing beats my mrs and what I have with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.