This is my internet mate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best story ever.

*fumes at lack of sex, or touch, or female contact

Nah, why not mate. At least you literally had the balls to try it. And you've been lucky enough to have a happy ending*.

Does your missus know about it?

* probably literally too.

Yea, she knows and has seen the pics. We see the folks from Belfast a few times a year. Obviously neither our ( well my missus's kids to be 100% accurate ) or their kids know the whole story, but, like Azul knows that you were previously sh*gging some other lass, that bit of it is in the past.

Slightly off-topic. Belfast is ace. Great coast and countryside around it too. If you ever get the chance to go, then do so !

Yes you really need a photographer who knows their stuff I guess. If I glazed a girl and the pictures were out of focus I would fume.

Yea, she knows and has seen the pics. We see the folks from Belfast a few times a year. Obviously neither our ( well my missus's kids to be 100% accurate ) or their kids know the whole story, but, like Azul knows that you were previously sh*gging some other lass, that bit of it is in the past.

Slightly off-topic. Belfast is ace. Great coast and countryside around it too. If you ever get the chance to go, then do so !

I think that is ace mate, sounds like a top girl you have there.

Yeah, similar to azula, really pleased I told her as she worked in the same firm as me when I met her. She then went on numerous conferences and found out all sorts of wild and wonderful stories about me from others who didn't realise she was seeing me. Super.

Honesty is better and if she accepts its part of your past rather than your present then she's worth sticking with. As yours clearly is.

Quick question. As she was so amicable about the photos, that means you still do it with her, right?

hears posters cogs start clicking*

No touching.

tumblr_lrnomrKv4k1qgu1t2o1_500.gif

I think that is ace mate, sounds like a top girl you have there.

Yeah, similar to azula, really pleased I told her as she worked in the same firm as me when I met her. She then went on numerous conferences and found out all sorts of wild and wonderful stories about me from others who didn't realise she was seeing me. Super.

Honesty is better and if she accepts its part of your past rather than your present then she's worth sticking with. As yours clearly is.

Quick question. As she was so amicable about the photos, that means you still do it with her, right?

hears posters cogs start clicking*

Literally crying here mate.
She's out on the beer with some mates but I'll show her this when she gets back

*wiping tear from eye.

Honest answer, not really, just a few pics on the nude beaches now and then.
Internet answer - absolutely right. She's got a thing about Mexican sounding Jocks so I reckin you're in lad.

*still crying

Finally - some of the old pix are still around on the web here and there, and I was egocentric enough to save some of the threads on the bulletin boards where I was posting and I really get on well with the folks from Belfast and didn't want to cut ties with them so when I met ~L~ honesty was most definitely the best policy... it's not something you can hide for ever.

Didn't tell her for a while though !

Literally crying here mate.
She's out on the beer with some mates but I'll show her this when she gets back

*wiping tear from eye.

Honest answer, not really, just a few pics on the nude beaches now and then.
Internet answer - absolutely right. She's got a thing about Mexican sounding Jocks so I reckin you're in lad.

*still crying

Finally - some of the old pix are still around on the web here and there, and I was egocentric enough to save some of the threads on the bulletin boards where I was posting and I really get on well with the folks from Belfast and didn't want to cut ties with them so when I met ~L~ honesty was most definitely the best policy... it's not something you can hide for ever.

Didn't tell her for a while though !

She sounds like a genuinely boss girl, well in.

I'd f*cking love to hack into your bookmarks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.