This is my internet mate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not met anyone from here.
Met some dodgy people from a dodgy adult site many years ago when I was single.

Does anyone from GOT swing a little or is everyone vanilla ? ... apart from Frank of course.

Not met anyone from here.
Met some dodgy people from a dodgy adult site many years ago when I was single.

Does anyone from GOT swing a little or is everyone vanilla ? ... apart from Frank of course.

I don't swing. Possibly due to embarrassment when everyone throws their car keys into the ashtray and I chuck in the keys to my bicycle chain. That and politics, it's all politics.

Im gonna need a URL.
hahahaha

www.redclouds.com lad

You have to pay though. It's mostly Americans that post there ( nowt wrong with that like ). There are a couple of bulletin boards there, one of which is Sam's Place. Not been on the site for ages so it might have changed but they have "meet and greet" days / parties, holidays etc. I was working in the States on and off back in those days so went to a few parties and a week in Hedo once where they block booked one of the resorts.

Quite an eye opener for a naive catholic lad from Chorley.

Wolly, is your name Luke Moran?
hahaha - nope mate.

You smashed wives while the husbands looked on and brazenly grappled their ape.

You boss, boss perverted [Poor language removed]. Please tell us details.

It was a while ago mate and before the days of plentymorefish.com etc so it seemed weird at the time. I was single and horny and posted some pics on their site and GOT ( no pun intended ) some nice feedback. tbh, I thought it was a set of hairy arsed blokes taking the piss pretending to be women, but was working near New Jersey once and arranged to meet with one woman. All she insisted on was taking pics with a self-timer and posted the pics on the website ( with, luckily for everyone else ) my face blurred.

I know this sounds like b/s and I wouldn't believe it myself if I read it, but a spent few weekends with a couple in Michigan ( no pen'n allowed, just O and pix ), a week in Hedo with a lovely Canadian lass who's nick was Leggy Lee ( you could only go to the RC Hedo week as a couple, and we'd flirted a lot, but never met before that) , and, less exoticely, met up with a couple from Belfast quite a few times. I'm still in touch ( not like that ) with the Michigan and Belfast couples .. but just as mates, my swinging days are over.

Oh, there was a girl from Essex who posted a lot called ClaireXXX. Gorgeous lass *sigh* but happily married. Met her and her husband once, but just for a meal. They just got off on her posting.

Happy days, but I wouldn't go back to them. When you met some of the women at the parties it was obvious that a lot of them had huge self-confidence issues,had had some really bad experiences in adoloscence / early adulthood ( here isn't the place to discuss those experiences ) and were, in many ways, being mentally abused by their husbands.

I believe you Woolly, good on ya for trying it out. I checked out a couple of sites but 99% of people were couples looking for couples or desperate lads trying to get laid. Ahem, which is nothing like myself of course.
Met girls for sex on the net though and i'd recommend it to anyone.

Christ.

doffs cap*

hahaha
Well, you did ask !

For anyone out there who thinks that lifestyle sounds great. It ain't, it's shallow and worthless and fine for a short time, well a year or two maybe, perhaps three, four at a push, but it's much better to wake up on a Sunday morning with someone you really care about next to you, even if that someone is Nik.

*is that too touchy feely ?

Nah, why not mate. At least you literally had the balls to try it. And you've been lucky enough to have a happy ending*.

Does your missus know about it?

* probably literally too.

hahaha
Well, you did ask !

For anyone out there who thinks that lifestyle sounds great. It ain't, it's shallow and worthless and fine for a short time, well a year or two maybe, perhaps three, four at a push, but it's much better to wake up on a Sunday morning with someone you really care about next to you, even if that someone is Nik.

*is that too touchy feely ?

No, you're right mate. Im bored of it now and envy my mates who have what you described.

I believe you Woolly, good on ya for trying it out. I checked out a couple of sites but 99% of people were couples looking for couples or desperate lads trying to get laid. Ahem, which is nothing like myself of course.
Met girls for sex on the net though and i'd recommend it to anyone.

Nearly sh*t myself the first time I went to a party.

Funny thing is, there are unwritten rules.
No touching unless invited, don't be too pervy and be ( relatively ) normal in behaviour. If someone wants to jump your bones, they'll let you know and you go their room. Pics are only taken with both parties consent.

A fair % of the people involved were only interested in erotic photographs and, to be honest, that was the part I liked best because it was definitely consensual and the women were in control. Plus, as an amateur photographer, I could really appreciate the work they were doing, which was excellent. It's that part that I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.