This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i’m not giving up on Silva, Dave, i’m just saying it was a very poor tactical set-up and we shouldn’t be afraid to reflect on that. I’m not calling for him to go but I was very disappointed in him today.
Well Im hopeful he's seen the folly of letting Brands hand Pickford no competition. That's what i hope is the take away message from this game.

Brands takes blame, yes. But the architect of this was between the sticks.

He;s been here 5 months. He;s done well. Now he's struggling with the mistakes players are making. He needs reinforcements.

That's it basicaly.

Call him a poor manager if you like. You're still wrong.

He hasnt though, he has racked up less points than the Koeman/Alladyce dream team.

You rate him because he plays good footie - other managers also play good footie but also know how to win games Dave.

Look at Klopp - they got beaten in a champions league final ffs and he's taken them to the top of the table - not wallowing in defeat - thats a top manager.

He;s been here 5 months. He;s done well. Now he's struggling with the mistakes players are making. He needs reinforcements.

That's it basicaly.

Call him a poor manager if you like. You're still wrong.

oh my god. please david.

....not sure how Brands got brought into the discussion, he can’t replace every Walsh signing in one window.
...because HE handed Stekelenburg the new contract and that has led to this clown Pickford thinking he doesn't have to concentrate. Nothing Silva has done so far even comes close to that mistake nor the failure of Brands to get a striker in during the summer.

In short: any Silva failings thus far cant be taken in isolation.

...because HE handed Stekelenburg the new contract and that has led to this clown Pickford thinking he doesn't have to concentrate. Nothing Silva has done so far even comes close to that mistake nor the failure of Brands to get a striker in during the summer.

In short: any Silva failings thus far cant be taken in isolation.

...wow, that’s stretching things a bit.

We are a club who never surprises (like palace and Leicester did yesterday)top clubs know exactly how to beat us and we’re treated like a nothing club because in games like This we are so predictable ,that was a whole new low that today,judging by that spurs are about 25 years ahead of Everton,men v boys ,gutless

It never takes long for the usual types to come crawling in and calling for the manager to be sacked.

Yer, we should all back the manager blindly and not question him when we have won one away game and just conceded six goals at home as we sit in the bottom half.

My approach to Everton over the last 4 years has been ‘as long as we don’t get relegated, then whatever’. Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.