Things that Everton will never do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be as good as the fans want them to be...although a little effort to be a little bit better, would satisfy most fans in the short term.

What a puke inducing sanctimonious puddle of hypocrisy.
Absolute twaddle.

It's only hypocritical if I hate cheating yet cheat myself - which I do not do. You've used the word wrongly.

It's only sanctimonious if I put myself on a saintly level that is beyond that which is normal - but this is sport, and I hold to the sporting ideal of fair play, which we ALL should, otherwise you are not actually interested in sport. You have used the word wrongly, as my ideals are not above those that should be on common show (although in an increasingly direction-less, morally corrupt and foetid society it's easy to see that cheating and thieving from one another is becoming the accepted norm - even our politicians are in on it ffs)

If you wish to puke at my simple explanation about why we should work within the accepted rules of the game, you need to see a doctor, or maybe a priest willing to do an exorcism. I also politely suggest you shuffle off to a bookshop to buy a dictionary to help you use words correctly. :cheers:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.