Things that Everton will never do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know Everton’s history?

We were known as ‘The Mersey Millionaires’ because we financially doped to gain success. Unfortunately for us, it never resulted in domination.
Of course, I'm passionate about history. Dixie himself referred to the other lot as cheats. I know we've been bank rolled in the past, it's sadly inevitable in sport, but I'm referring to cheating on the pitch, diving, handballing, professional fouls, doing a Maradonna, or influencing the ref and such. People seem to forget this is a sport and should bring pleasure. You can't find pleasure when a cretin robs you of a rightfull success. I dispair of any Argentinian who found pleasure at Maradonna's handball; any Frenchman who enjoyed their trip to the world cup after Henry's despicable cheating handball against Eire; or any Uruguayan after the dog Suarez handled a certain goal off the line and then unrepentently celebrated the missed penalty. None of those are sport, they're repugnant and revolting cheats. I'd never be happy if a team I followed had false success by those means.

realise how good their fanbase is and how difficult they make it at times to support them. For young kids growing up, especially around the local area, there are plenty of easier choices of teams to support than Everton. Give them something so they can go to school and hold their head up high for once.

Of course, I'm passionate about history. Dixie himself referred to the other lot as cheats. I know we've been bank rolled in the past, it's sadly inevitable in sport, but I'm referring to cheating on the pitch, diving, handballing, professional fouls, doing a Maradonna, or influencing the ref and such. People seem to forget this is a sport and should bring pleasure. You can't find pleasure when a cretin robs you of a rightfull success. I dispair of any Argentinian who found pleasure at Maradonna's handball; any Frenchman who enjoyed their trip to the world cup after Henry's despicable cheating handball against Eire; or any Uruguayan after the dog Suarez handled a certain goal off the line and then unrepentently celebrated the missed penalty. None of those are sport, they're repugnant and revolting cheats. I'd never be happy if a team I followed had false success by those means.

What a puke inducing sanctimonious puddle of hypocrisy.

Give up....

Our time will come...

Never stop trying,
Never stop believing,
Never give up,
Our day will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.