These Five and Which Six ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped reading when you suggested Coleman at left back mate. I can't see the logic in moving arguably the best right back in the league to left back.
Coleman isn't even close. Perhaps one of you geniuses can tell me the last time that someone approached this club looking for a transfer of Coleman. Gee. Ya. Trump. Pics of your wife mate. Evertonians. Sure. It is far easier to pitch insults from the sidelines than to make a cogent, reasoned argument. Lukaku is going. Barkely is going. Koeman is probably going. But you guys will still be here. Brilliant.

Hi ya. Myself and the wife had a bit of a brolly tonight regarding Lukaku's latest "what are you on about" statement concerning the board's lack of adding quality players during the recent transfer windows. SO, ASSUMING......the team keeps Lukaku, Barkely, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Tommy D as starters (and they are all on the block if you wish in this fantasy selection here), who are your remaining 6, whether now on the team or not. Say you have 100 mil GBP for transfer fees and you get to keep the kids (Calvert-Lewin, Holgate, Browning, etc.) and Robles/Steks. How would you (or more importantly, could you ?) put together a team good enough to win a trophy (FA, EPL or Premier League) and satisfy Rom's goal of a title ? Or would you just send him and Barkley to Chelsea for 100 Mil GBP and backfill ? I/O/W, please play Steve Walsh without interference from Kenwright and put together a championship squad that Fumin Koeman can drive to the promised land for all of us waaayyyyy overdue Evertonians!

My first stab would be to obtain Tony Martial at left top, put Coleman at left back, buy a bad guy center like Bobby Huth or Phil Jones to replace Phil/Mori and use Holgate/Browning at the right back. Then, if Liverpool doesn't want him, I'd take Mignolet in goal. Then I would pray. A lot. And my prayer tells me that even this group might not be good enough to win the league. Which leads me back to my original question to Rom. What you on about ?

Your opinions ?

My friend, please, where do you pick your mushrooms?

Coleman isn't even close. Perhaps one of you geniuses can tell me the last time that someone approached this club looking for a transfer of Coleman. Gee. Ya. Trump. Pics of your wife mate. Evertonians. Sure. It is far easier to pitch insults from the sidelines than to make a cogent, reasoned argument. Lukaku is going. Barkely is going. Koeman is probably going. But you guys will still be here. Brilliant.

We've found your new keeper @iamEverton, and apparently Rooney is returning on a free so you only need 4 more.

Ok

Hi ya. Myself and the wife had a bit of a brolly tonight regarding Lukaku's latest "what are you on about" statement concerning the board's lack of adding quality players during the recent transfer windows. SO, ASSUMING......the team keeps Lukaku, Barkely, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Tommy D as starters (and they are all on the block if you wish in this fantasy selection here), who are your remaining 6, whether now on the team or not. Say you have 100 mil GBP for transfer fees and you get to keep the kids (Calvert-Lewin, Holgate, Browning, etc.) and Robles/Steks. How would you (or more importantly, could you ?) put together a team good enough to win a trophy (FA, EPL or Premier League) and satisfy Rom's goal of a title ? Or would you just send him and Barkley to Chelsea for 100 Mil GBP and backfill ? I/O/W, please play Steve Walsh without interference from Kenwright and put together a championship squad that Fumin Koeman can drive to the promised land for all of us waaayyyyy overdue Evertonians!

My first stab would be to obtain Tony Martial at left top, put Coleman at left back, buy a bad guy center like Bobby Huth or Phil Jones to replace Phil/Mori and use Holgate/Browning at the right back. Then, if Liverpool doesn't want him, I'd take Mignolet in goal. Then I would pray. A lot. And my prayer tells me that even this group might not be good enough to win the league. Which leads me back to my original question to Rom. What you on about ?

Your opinions ?
my opinion? my honest opinion?
you haven't got a 'kin clue have you - build half a team on 100m...all walshy's bargains won't be 7M like Gana, then there's Coleman at LB

Status
Not open for further replies.