These Five and Which Six ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the "these 5" you have chosen. Agree that they are our best players and they are the ones Id least like to see leave

Bruce Springsteen in goal - he's Boss

Trump left back (in the jungle, the Orang-Utan) - but I'm adding Bainesey to the list of retained.

Hi ya. Myself and the wife had a bit of a brolly tonight regarding Lukaku's latest "what are you on about" statement concerning the board's lack of adding quality players during the recent transfer windows. SO, ASSUMING......the team keeps Lukaku, Barkely, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Tommy D as starters (and they are all on the block if you wish in this fantasy selection here), who are your remaining 6, whether now on the team or not. Say you have 100 mil GBP for transfer fees and you get to keep the kids (Calvert-Lewin, Holgate, Browning, etc.) and Robles/Steks. How would you (or more importantly, could you ?) put together a team good enough to win a trophy (FA, EPL or Premier League) and satisfy Rom's goal of a title ? Or would you just send him and Barkley to Chelsea for 100 Mil GBP and backfill ? I/O/W, please play Steve Walsh without interference from Kenwright and put together a championship squad that Fumin Koeman can drive to the promised land for all of us waaayyyyy overdue Evertonians!

My first stab would be to obtain Tony Martial at left top, put Coleman at left back, buy a bad guy center like Bobby Huth or Phil Jones to replace Phil/Mori and use Holgate/Browning at the right back. Then, if Liverpool doesn't want him, I'd take Mignolet in goal. Then I would pray. A lot. And my prayer tells me that even this group might not be good enough to win the league. Which leads me back to my original question to Rom. What you on about ?

Your opinions ?

My opinion is that I've just read a lot of complete and utter tosh

COLEMAN AT LEFTBACK?
only-one-question-what-the-actual-fuck_o_524074.gif

I've watched this a few times and I don't think this man is actually disabled. Is he another government benefits thief? #Sad! @FailingThread!

Hi ya. Myself and the wife had a bit of a brolly tonight regarding Lukaku's latest "what are you on about" statement concerning the board's lack of adding quality players during the recent transfer windows. SO, ASSUMING......the team keeps Lukaku, Barkely, Schneiderlin, Gana, and Tommy D as starters (and they are all on the block if you wish in this fantasy selection here), who are your remaining 6, whether now on the team or not. Say you have 100 mil GBP for transfer fees and you get to keep the kids (Calvert-Lewin, Holgate, Browning, etc.) and Robles/Steks. How would you (or more importantly, could you ?) put together a team good enough to win a trophy (FA, EPL or Premier League) and satisfy Rom's goal of a title ? Or would you just send him and Barkley to Chelsea for 100 Mil GBP and backfill ? I/O/W, please play Steve Walsh without interference from Kenwright and put together a championship squad that Fumin Koeman can drive to the promised land for all of us waaayyyyy overdue Evertonians!

My first stab would be to obtain Tony Martial at left top, put Coleman at left back, buy a bad guy center like Bobby Huth or Phil Jones to replace Phil/Mori and use Holgate/Browning at the right back. Then, if Liverpool doesn't want him, I'd take Mignolet in goal. Then I would pray. A lot. And my prayer tells me that even this group might not be good enough to win the league. Which leads me back to my original question to Rom. What you on about ?

Your opinions ?

What the actual

Back on topic, Saturday was the first time I've watched that Robertson kid, he's decent and we should bring him into the fold.

He's alright isn't he? Not quite kicked on to where a few expected him to be a few years back but he's sound. Could do a lot worse but reckon we'll look much higher.

Your opinions ?
Stopped reading when you suggested Coleman at left back mate. I can't see the logic in moving arguably the best right back in the league to left back.

He's alright isn't he? Not quite kicked on to where a few expected him to be a few years back but he's sound. Could do a lot worse but reckon we'll look much higher.

Will be interesting to see how that turns out then. I know we need support at LB, but I'd imagine Baines has 1-2 years service remaining. I wouldn't have put LB that high on the list, myself, but what do I know?

AM playmaker
CB
CF
Wide playmaker

CB
GK
LB
CF/Wing

That's my next 8 or so targets, but maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Your opinions ?

Mignolet
Browning Huth Williams Coleman
Gana Snides Davies
Barkley Martial
Lukaku

Bench: Robles, Holgate, Jagielka, McCarthy, Lookman, DCL, Kone
That's your suggestion to keep lukaku happy?

Your opinions ?

Please post some pics of your wife to help me decide mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.