2020/21 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted out then it was the right thing to let him go. Same with Lookman, for whatever reason they didn’t want to play for Everton then why would we want to keep them? So why if they’re now turning it on for someone else? They weren’t doing it for us and most likely wouldn’t be.

Walcott wouldn’t be starting games for us and he is for Southampton so it’s a good move for him. I’m still convinced we’ll finish ahead of Southampton once all is said and done this season.

Bolasie or Lennon I reckon? Could be wrong though, I've tried to wipe that season from my memory completely, as I'm sure most of us have..
I’ve had a look at a few of our lineups just to jog my memory. Wish I hadn’t. Remember when we went on a run of games without an actual shot on goal?

What cobblers! You are factually wrong.

Having a different opinion to you does not make it untrue.

What is true is that Lucas Digne and then Gueye were players of the year for 2018-19.
Digne didn’t sign until the season after Walcott signed though...

But hey, he feels like a kid again......

He had a responsibility to Everton to find a much better level. Several managers never fancied him and he’s never been consistent and seeing him thrive now is a bit galling.
I hate how we have soooo many players who just don't care about Everton one iota. They don't care if we win or lose, they don't care if they put in 70% effort. They have a contract, so what?

Only if big fat Sam had had money as he spouts on Talkcrap - two fine examples of his signings Walcott & Tuson .... both overpriced both one only good enough for the Turkish league - plus Walcott passed his best both given lucrative contracts plus they did not come cheap......., but good look to them when they finally go - will we miss them - NO

What cobblers! You are factually wrong.

Having a different opinion to you does not make it untrue.

What is true is that Lucas Digne and then Gueye were players of the year for 2018-19.

I’ve had a look at a few of our lineups just to jog my memory. Wish I hadn’t. Remember when we went on a run of games without an actual shot on goal?

Digne didn’t sign until the season after Walcott signed though...

We signed Walcott in January 2018. For the rest of that season, he was good. One of our best tbh.
Digne signed the summer after.

Would you like to start again Roy lol

I hate how we have soooo many players who just don't care about Everton one iota. They don't care if we win or lose, they don't care if they put in 70% effort. They have a contract, so what?
There’s a more pressing question about what the problem is at the club that creates that kind of attitude.

Theo Walcott appears to be enjoying life at Southampton. Good luck to the guy; shame he wasn't more productive with Everton, but that's how it goes.

He is still on a big wedge, at The Saints he is on loan and we paying I believe more than half of that. Boy he willbe gone fully soon and that would be him off our payroll. Somethingto look forward to.

There’s a more pressing question about what the problem is at the club that creates that kind of attitude.
Think its more to do with some of the players we sign,Walcott,Iwobi,Siggy,for them this is as high as they can get now,no bigger club is going to come in for them,no one is going to pay that wage to them,theres no real pressure to perform week in week out

He is still on a big wedge, at The Saints he is on loan and we paying I believe more than half of that. Boy he willbe gone fully soon and that would be him off our payroll. Somethingto look forward to.

Walcotts' contract with us runs out the end of his loan deal with Southampton, I believe. So that will be one more completely off the books for us. I like the guy, but a nice personality doesn't help your team win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.