2020/21 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never the biggest critic of Theo Walcott but he has scored 3 goals in 20 games for Southampton and has been a bit in and out of a side who will finish in the bottom 6. He's just not good enough.

...wrong again. Brands having to right Walsh wrongs.

Big night for you tonight, Dave, after confidentially predicting the Reds are out of the race for Top4. Please, please, please get one thing right.
The utter brass neck of this statement.

Alone on here around Christmas when Liverpool were still clawing enough points together to be "contenders" and all were forlorn with the prospect of a second title in a row for them I was telling everyone who'd listen that they were the worst Liverpool team for a decade and that they'd be found out soon enough.

I was laughed at, as per usual, and mocked. The following few weeks they collapsed like a house of cards and their season was over.

In short: my predicting they wont get CL football will be the icing on the cake of predictions I made. If it isn't sitting on it (which it will be by Sunday) then the cake is still there regardless.

Last edited:
The utter brass neck of this statement.

Alone on here around Christmas when Liverpool were still clawing enough points together to be "contenders" and all were forlorn with then prospect of a second title in a row for them I was telling everyone who;d lisyten that they were the worst Liverpool team for a decade and that they'd be found out soon enough.

I was laughed at, as per usual and mocked. The following few weeks they collapsed like a house of cards and their season was over.

In short: my predicting they wont get CL football will be the icing on the cake of predictions I made. If it isn't sitting on it (which it will be by Sunday) then the cake is still there regardless.

...don’t row back, Dave. You invited me to vault you only a week ago (after Leicester won at United), nobody will be more chuffed than me if you get this right & are not suffering from premature evaluation,

...don’t row back, Dave. You invited me to vault you only a week ago (after Leicester won at United), nobody will be more chuffed than me if you get this right & not suffering from premature evaluation,
lm not rowing back. I said if they dont lose out on the CL spots ("which they will").

I'm making the larger point that I could see they'd win nothing this season very early on when others were hiding behind their couches frightened to look at the Kopites on top of the table.

They were rubbish from the season start. Some seen it, the vast majority didn't.

But I "got it wrong again"....like I did with the Madrid / Liverpool final...like a get it wrong over chancers like Koeman and Brands...like I get it wrong over pony players like Klaassen etc etc.

lm not rowing back. I said if they dont lose out on the CL spots ("which they will").

I'm making the larger point that I could see they'd win nothing this season very early on when others were hiding behind their couches frightened to look at the Kopites on top of the table.

They were rubbish from the season start. Some seen it, the vast majority didn't.

But I "got it wrong again"....like I did with the Madrid / Liverpool final...like a get it wrong over chancers like Koeman and Brands...like I get it wrong over pony players like Klaassen etc etc.

...”which they will”, that’s the one.

if you’re right the rum will be out on Sunday, your avatar will be my screensaver. if you’re wrong, though, it’ll be never forgotten.

...”which they will”, that’s the one.

if you’re right the rum will be out on Sunday, your avatar will be my screensaver. if you’re wrong, though, it’ll be never forgotten.

If hes wrong just add it to the list of his uninformed erratic opinions.

Glad Walcott is finally off the books...i called that one right on day 1.

Bad news is theres still so many more to shift this summer for a fee before their contracts are up next year...Gomes and Keane being the long term contract disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.