2020/21 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not only another goal but a superb goal and an excellent alll round performance again. Amazing what confidence can do to a player. Wish we had him at the moment.
Heres you saying you would pick Yannick Bolasie over Walcott.

The amount of backtracking by everybody since he left has been amazing.

Not a single person rated him when he was here, but now hes left hes the golden child.

walcott.jpg

Heres you saying you would pick Yannick Bolasie over Walcott.

The amount of backtracking by everybody since he left has been amazing.

Not a single person rated him when he was here, but now hes left hes the golden child.

View attachment 111399
You're quite right I did because at the time Walcott was playing like a person with the massive weight of supporters criticism on his shoulders on this forum. On the Saints fans forums he us getting lots of support hence my comment about confidrnce
Up at the count if nine and then the winner on points

You're quite right I did because at the time Walcott was playing like a person with the massive weight of supporters criticism on his shoulders on this forum. On the Saints fans forums he us getting lots of support hence my comment about confidrnce

Up at the count if nine and then the winner on points
You think forums affect players performances???

I mean I'm not saying that fans in the ground and bellends on twitter and Insta don't have an impact, but any player that reads team forums deserves everything they get. I doubt many do.

Status
Not open for further replies.