2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
All pace. Limited to no ability.

He's been the exact same throughout his career. Can't say I'm surprised at how it's working out, he always has been able to get into good positions and then make a total hash of it and has always given the ball away under zero pressure. Not to mention he has always been guilty of switching off defensively.

he's crap. Can't control the ball, can't put a decent cross in and can't shoot (he passes it at the keeper). The Bournemouth goal was a deflection, it hit the defender's foot as Walcott hit it thereby wrong - footing the keeper. He never turns up against the big teams, just wait and see over the next 4 away games.
Anyone spot the 'lesser-crested Walcott' during these 4 games (Man U, Chelsea, RS, City) then?

Plays like a man who is being pestered by his nearest and dearest to move back down south.

He’s had a glorious chance in most of his games but his foot is on a loose hinge that just flaps as he connects.

I really don't understand him. Has he just been indulged by Wenger? Never coached to improve? I had high hopes but he keeps on missing chances!

Plays like a man who is being pestered by his nearest and dearest to move back down south.

He’s had a glorious chance in most of his games but his foot is on a loose hinge that just flaps as he connects.
Signs of a quality player. Positioning, movement, reading of the game etc.

Just needs to up his finishing.

He's the Leon Osman of ex-Southampton and Arsenal wingers. Mr Pearoller, Mr Pass-to-the-keeper. Always, always cocks up when through on goal. Get rid.

We really took a bath on this guy

He came in last season and improved us massively.

He's still a good player. He's still a threat. He should have had 6-7 goals this season after starting really well, but we miss him when he isn't in the team.

He isn't going anywhere so people saying so should get a grip of that.

We may look to improve, and that's fine, but he's here for the time being. In poor form in front of goal. His general play is as good as it ever has been for us - just consistent.

He was key to us scoring our first against Watford, despite nearly cocking it up, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.