The Worst Season I’ve EVER Endured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much more to add to any of all that. It was the expectation after a big spending Summer, well, big for Everton, that
killed it for me.

The real frustration was that we didn't use many of the players we brought in and I wonder if things would have turned
out differently if we had. Maybe not, but we'll never know, will we?

The constant use of two defensive mids against mediocre opposition, especially at Goodison was madness, never worked, and
yet it was persisted with. We need a clear out, even of good Evertonians, and to start again.

You think it's been bad for us? Think of poor toffee jack, his team relegated on the last day and his other side enduring Allardyce for the majority of the season.

Regrets, I've had a few...

49 points this season - 9 above the 'safety point' of 40 points. Sam has exceeded his target!

51 points behind the champions - 51 points! Yes, City were very good, but we were often awful.

16 points above relegated Swansea - but only 34 points required for safety this season.

Not a single win against top seven teams. We've been a poor team in a poor league.

Thank you, Sam, but I've had enough.

id honestly say martinez's last season was worse, i dreaded going to goodison. at least under allardyce weve been fairly consistent at home

never got knobbed by the RS either

This. We’ve somehow scraped eighth even though we haven’t played well in pretty much every game we’ve played this season. Surely the people defending him can see this

It's been miserable

It feels like we got battered every week

Still though, we've finished 8th, which puts him above Walter, just

I'm not counting my chickens yet, but man, I hope he leaves and leaves soon

Can name loads of worse seasons. The 93-94,97- 98 followed be 98-2002 under Walter Smith. The 2nd season under Moyes. Oh and every year Liverpool won the league.

just looked at that 15/16 season

5 home wins all season in the league, lost to west ham, west brom, swansea and leicester too

Eighth place this season. Goals for 44, goals against 58 - that's a goal difference of -14 just above mid-table!

15/16 season, eleventh place. Goals for 59, goals against 55 - a goal difference of +4 just below mid-table.

I wouldn't care to see either season again.

Big Sam's season review... It was great...

_20180515_103614.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.