The Peoples Group Leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder who they think the board is answerable to? Shareholders perhaps (which of course is mostly themselves). Love our club but FHS they need to try to realise they have no right to demand the owners act in their interest - no matter how much we would want it otherwise.

completely correct.

I've just noticed that they're stole the Partisan Walton logo the absolute horrors.

I demand compensation for this. COPYRIGHT FFS.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/group.php?groupid=40

Ist thing I noticed, after seeing it Hayee is also considering some action.

THERE'S A SUNDAY MORNING SUBJECT !!

Does this give them the right to question any ones finances then ?
Demanding answers from rich businessmen because they are evertonians and deserved to be told,yes of course Earl,Woods,kenwright ,and green should just hand over all the details of their financial dealings to a tiny minority of evertonians.
Get with the real world.

Does this give them the right to question any ones finances then ?
Demanding answers from rich businessmen because they are evertonians and deserved to be told,yes of course Earl,Woods,kenwright ,and green should just hand over all the details of their financial dealings to a tiny minority of evertonians.
Get with the real world.

Everyone has the right to ask anyone questions. I have asked questions of people earning £30K pa more than me and was not arrested.

"We want to stress that this is not a ‘Kenwright out’ movement." so most of the quotes are from Kenwright.

The Peoples Group professed to want to create a broad front.

Actually they've shown their true hand. If you're avidly anti Board, they're your group.

If you're a non political fan Evertonian (an ordinary matchday fan), or someone who is concerned, but not yet anti board, the leaflet leaves no doubt that you're unwelcomed.

KEIOC part II here we go with fan against fan, with the added media embarassment.

Thank you for making us look like Newcastle, really love you guys.

PS Sorry, I've not joined the anti board lemmings. I prefer to make my own mind up.

What annoys me every time i put my point forward opposing the views of the protest movement the first thing they do is hit the reputation button giving you a negative rep.
Not for the content of the post but because it goes against their views.
Snides, abusing the reputation feature to try and deter those who oppose their views from posting.
Mods take note (please)

Everyone has the right to ask anyone questions. I have asked questions of people earning £30K pa more than me and was not arrested.

You have the right to ask - but you cant really expect them to answer them.
Things like this basically are a set up - they ask lots of questions that will never be answered and then complain that they dont get answers.
As I have mentioned before - just cos you buy the product doesnt entitle you to know the day to day financial details of the business any more than buying a tin of bins entitles you to a say in the running of Heinz.
Just because supporters feel part of the club doesnt mean they have a say in running it!

He's worse than hitler. Nah just kidding bill, youre alright. If we trust moyes judgement then we should trust when he says bill is an excellent chairman. This opinion may be biased by the fact he's paid a massive salary but i think davey is the kind of cardigan wearin scotsman with integrity, with ancestory that while being beaten back from hadrian's wall you couldnt help but be moved by the truth in their eyes even while mounted on a pike.
Just the point because Moyes hasn't been offered a bigger job , people think Kenwright must be right for the club or Moyes would have quit , would you quit a SAFE AS HOUSES JOB on 60 k a week , exactly

Things like this basically are a set up - they ask lots of questions that will never be answered and then complain that they dont get answers.
As I have mentioned before - just cos you buy the product doesnt entitle you to know the day to day financial details of the business any more than buying a tin of bins entitles you to a say in the running of Heinz.
Just because supporters feel part of the club doesnt mean they have a say in running it!
Shareholders have a right to know , and with the AGM's and EGM's cancelled , he's just asking for trouble , but I've got my own way of protesting by not giving him my money , breaks my heart not going the game but until he does anything positive I'll settle for the pub :-(

Just the point because Moyes hasn't been offered a bigger job , people think Kenwright must be right for the club or Moyes would have quit , would you quit a SAFE AS HOUSES JOB on 60 k a week , exactly

I don't accept any criticisms of Moyes like this.

Moyes has done much for us. Its the commercial management that hasn't kept pace with how he has developed the team.

Shareholders have a right to know , and with the AGM's and EGM's cancelled , he's just asking for trouble , but I've got my own way of protesting by not giving him my money , breaks my heart not going the game but until he does anything positive I'll settle for the pub :-(

Which feeds Sky, which feeds Everton, which feeds the board.
Personally I'd rather go to the game. At least that way I'm not putting money in Murdoch's pockets.

UEFA's financial fair play regulations and some proposals to the UK parliament are aiming to increase financial transparency in football clubs.

You need to differentiate "the club" with "kenwright et al." and the commercial management. They are not the same.

The clubs commercial management can be quite arrogant regarding listening to the desires and aspirations of Everton supporters. Can agree with that but equally the remit needs to be sufficient to actually manage the club without lobbyists putting shackles over every little thing.

(q.v. Dave K having a say over anything and everything - is a scary proposition).

The key thing is the stadium issue and commercial developments. The club must come out with something clear and transparent and a viable solution now. Not in 4 years time. Specifically on the stadium (re) development.

If they can't then they need to accept their tenure is over.

Its as simple as that.

Its lack of long term strategy that is causing a corrosive atmosphere.

That and taking people for fools regarding "investment" with outright denials of interest when there has been. Specifically because Everton has blatantly got untapped revenues which is a driver of investment interest.

If that interest isn't larger then it is obvious that Kenwright et al. are asking too much for a share of that future value to bring it in.

And they shouldn't assume that we fans are not intelligent enough to know this.

Last edited:
Which feeds Sky, which feeds Everton, which feeds the board.
Personally I'd rather go to the game. At least that way I'm not putting money in Murdoch's pockets.
But Wheather I go the pub or not, Sky will still feed Everton , if I refuse to go the game , atleast I know Iam not servicing a debt I don't know how the majority of it got there , as anyone heard what his new west end play is called , you couldn't make it up , one cheeky [Poor language removed] that .

Last edited by a moderator:
UEFA's financial fair play regulations and some proposals to the UK parliament are aiming to increase financial transparency in football clubs.

You need to differentiate "the club" with "kenwright et al." and the commercial management. They are not the same.

The clubs commercial management can be quite arrogant regarding listening to the desires and aspirations of Everton supporters. Can agree with that but equally the remit needs to be sufficient to actually manage the club without lobbyists putting shackles over every little thing.

(q.v. Dave K having a say over anything and everything - is a scary proposition).

The key thing is the stadium issue and commercial developments. The club must come out with something clear and transparent and a viable solution now. Not in 4 years time. Specifically on the stadium (re) development.

If they can't then they need to accept their tenure is over.

Its as simple as that.

Its lack of long term strategy that is causing a corrosive atmosphere.

That and taking people for fools regarding "investment" with outright denials of interest when there has been. Specifically because Everton has blatantly got untapped revenues which is a driver of investment interest.

If that interest isn't larger then it is obvious that Kenwright et al. are asking too much for a share of that future value to bring it in.

And they shouldn't assume that we fans are not intelligent enough to know this.
Is that Damo actually on our side haha there is a god , Amen to that , well in Matt now where singing from the same hym sheet :)))))

Is that Damo actually on our side haha there is a god , Amen to that , well in Matt now where singing from the same hym sheet :)))))

I'm not on your side. I'm not on anyones side.

I've got questions for the commercial management of the club as much as the next man. As does Neiler and others.

You shouldn't adopt this "you're either with us or against us" ****.

We just never go in for mass-fuming meltish behaviour.

I also don't want to see a gang of tits out parading over just about anything, which knowing Dave K would happen.

And certain tits would think they could dictate to the club over anything and everything because of their own egos.

Because you can't manage a football club like that. We'd be Newcastle FFS.

But what I think is right is that the club give a clear statement on what 5 year plan is.

If Kenwright et al. cannot put a expanded capacity stadium in place by then then they need to dispose of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.