The Peoples Group Leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
get ready for that snake elstone ,to make a comment this week about the club doing everything it can to get a buyer

Is he firing up his blog again? That'll be good. He makes me laugh with his language:

"We absolutley have a board committed to giving £1 and 1p out of every pound we earn to the manager. And our chairman and directors take not a single penny out of the club and allow me to go on 10 month mountain bike excursions searching the Alps for billionaires".

Is he firing up his blog again? That'll be good. He makes me laugh with his language:

"We absolutley have a board committed to giving £1 and 1p out of every pound we earn to the manager. And our chairman and directors take not a single penny out of the club and allow me to go on 10 month mountain bike excursions searching the Alps for billionaires".
kenwright goes on about how big a toff he is ,and how much he wants investment,2 words mate jack hayward ,at wolves how much did he sell the wolves for .even if that ba//////d kenwright asked for £50 mill he would be set ,not this kunt thou

kenwright goes on about how big a toff he is ,and how much he wants investment,2 words mate jack hayward ,at wolves how much did he sell the wolves for .even if that ba//////d kenwright asked for £50 mill he would be set ,not this kunt thou

Bill remortgaged his house to help buy Johnson out though mate. Lol!

I bet some people still believe that too.

Funny thing is you'll still get people constantly backing him with " he's one of us though, and my personal favourite "it could be worse we could be Blackburn", that's like marrying a big fat ugly tart and saying it could be worse she could be Anne widecomb :), how people defend him is beyond me ,

Funny thing is you'll still get people constantly backing him with " he's one of us though, and my personal favourite "it could be worse we could be Blackburn", that's like marrying a big fat ugly tart and saying it could be worse she could be Anne widecomb :), how people defend him is beyond me ,
the word p///s springs to mind xavi lad

Makes you wonder who they think the board is answerable to? Shareholders perhaps (which of course is mostly themselves). Love our club but FHS they need to try to realise they have no right to demand the owners act in their interest - no matter how much we would want it otherwise.

Here's an idea ( and I'm not taking the p*ss ).

If it's not already been tried then one of the anti-board groups needs to get together some cash,find a small minority shareholder and offer them dosh for their shares.

It's a lot easier to influence from the inside with a fuller view of the circumstances than it is to criticise from the outside. Like I said, I'm not taking the p*ss, this is a serious suggestion.

“We are not going to let this (The King’s Dock stadium)
chance pass us by”
Bill Kenwright, July 2001 after Everton FC had been given permission to build
a 55,000-capacity stadium on the Mersey waterfront at King's Dock.

“I’ve not got the big money, but I promise to find investment”
Bill Kenwright, January 2000 after acquiring Everton FC.
We are still waiting eleven years on.

“The NTL deal is secured”
Bill Kenwright, September 2000. The deal fell through.

“I wouldn’t sell Rooney for £50m”
Bill Kenwright, June 2004. In August he was sold for a deal worth £27m.

“The Fortress Sports Fund money will be in the bank in the morning”
Bill Kenwright speaking at the EGM (remember them?) September 2004.
The deal collapsed and was never explained.

“Kirkby will be a world class arena, effectively free and with
the best transport links in the UK”
Bill Kenwright speaking at the AGM November 2006.

“If we don’t leave Goodison soon the place
will lose its safety certificate”
Bill Kenwright speaking at the AGM November 2006.

“David will have cash to spend this Summer”
Bill Kenwright May 2009. We spent nothing until the sale of Lescott.

“David will have cash to spend this Summer”
Bill Kenwright, May 2010.

A list of crimes, for whenever his fans feel like defending him.

Perfect.

He's worse than hitler. Nah just kidding bill, youre alright. If we trust moyes judgement then we should trust when he says bill is an excellent chairman. This opinion may be biased by the fact he's paid a massive salary but i think davey is the kind of cardigan wearin scotsman with integrity, with ancestory that while being beaten back from hadrian's wall you couldnt help but be moved by the truth in their eyes even while mounted on a pike.

Status
Not open for further replies.