The Peoples Group Leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
a·pol·o·gist
noun
- a person who makes a defense in speech or writing of a belief, idea, etc.

Yep. That'll do.

Again Dave it's not about the word now is it, it is about the context and how it gets hurled around like an insult. It is used in the same way people use Kopite.

Again Dave it's not about the word now is it, it is about the context and how it gets hurled around like an insult. It is used in the same way people use Kopite.

Not for me. It's specifically used to describe those who back Bill Kenwright and the other directors' continued ownership of the club and their performance over 12 years. If that's their view what else can you say but apologist? It's quite precise (and polite) really.

This board is going to be great if we get 1 point from the opening 12. Still i can't wait for Spurs and Rovers after that, gonna ave some boss away days with me mates again this season

when you see it in black and white , its embarrassing . the man and the board should be ashamed of themselves .
The train is now rolling,good on them for doing something about our useless bent board and getting some airtime on sky sports i bet kenwright choked on his lying manuel when he saw it and what of the little orange umpa lumpa philip green nice to see his name linked with our prediciment

The train is now rolling,good on them for doing something about our useless bent board and getting some airtime on sky sports i bet kenwright choked on his lying manuel when he saw it and what of the little orange umpa lumpa philip green nice to see his name linked with our prediciment

are you saying he was giving Andrew Sachs a nosh ?

* contacts Ross and Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.