The Peoples Group Leaflet

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you see it in black and white , its embarrassing . the man and the board should be ashamed of themselves .

Is there any source on those quotes? I can't remember them being said, though I was a kid for the first few so yeah.

• If Everton FC is for sale and are desperate for a billionaire etc… tell us the price of the Club? There can be no excuses if you really want to sell something so badly for not letting us know the price.
• What are Robert Earl, Jon Woods and Philip Carter’s input to the Everton board? In Particular, Robert Earl’s involvement with Philip Green, and the BCR Sports Group set up and registered to the British Virgin Islands when Earl purchased his shares need explaining. What did Mihir Bose (BBC) mean in 2008 when
he stated: ‘Although Green, one of the richest men in the country, he’s not formally connected to Everton, he has been involved in much of the Toffees' recent activity. I understand the manager David Moyes has had to
go to Green on his plans to buy and sell players, and also finalise his contract.’
• Tell us how you plan to increase revenue streams, and why should a board who in 11 years, having twice failed to deliver a new stadium, having NEVER found investment (despite the admittance of several ‘interested parties’) be allowed to continue?
• With regards to the ‘interested parties’, tell us who they were. Tell us why they get to the last stages and all “disappear” (the Club’s words, not ours – Kenwright himself said these interested parties tick all the right boxes, so it has to be a money issue.).
• Tell us how all the money goes to Finch Farm but in the accounts £23m out of an £80m turnover, is classed as ‘other operating costs’.
• If the banks will not lend to the Club anymore, how do you intend to support the manager – not just now, but next year and the year after?
• If you are serious about selling the Club, and you have had no ‘luck’ so far, why not step down and put an interim board in place with the aim of selling the Club?
• If 85p in every £1 goes to Finch Farm, and every penny is “re-invested in the team”, where is the money from Bellefield? Steven Pienaar? James Vaughan? The loan fees we received for Joseph Yobo, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Vaughan.
• What has happened to the farce that is the Park End project? There has been a gaping gap in the wall all Summer, despite the Club offering two different excuses as to why no ‘Everton Place’ has been delivered.

Reasonable enough questions.

• If Everton FC is for sale and are desperate for a billionaire etc… tell us the price of the Club? There can be no excuses if you really want to sell something so badly for not letting us know the price.
• What are Robert Earl, Jon Woods and Philip Carter’s input to the Everton board? In Particular, Robert Earl’s involvement with Philip Green, and the BCR Sports Group set up and registered to the British Virgin Islands when Earl purchased his shares need explaining. What did Mihir Bose (BBC) mean in 2008 when
he stated: ‘Although Green, one of the richest men in the country, he’s not formally connected to Everton, he has been involved in much of the Toffees' recent activity. I understand the manager David Moyes has had to
go to Green on his plans to buy and sell players, and also finalise his contract.’
• Tell us how you plan to increase revenue streams, and why should a board who in 11 years, having twice failed to deliver a new stadium, having NEVER found investment (despite the admittance of several ‘interested parties’) be allowed to continue?
• With regards to the ‘interested parties’, tell us who they were. Tell us why they get to the last stages and all “disappear” (the Club’s words, not ours – Kenwright himself said these interested parties tick all the right boxes, so it has to be a money issue.).
• Tell us how all the money goes to Finch Farm but in the accounts £23m out of an £80m turnover, is classed as ‘other operating costs’.
• If the banks will not lend to the Club anymore, how do you intend to support the manager – not just now, but next year and the year after?
• If you are serious about selling the Club, and you have had no ‘luck’ so far, why not step down and put an interim board in place with the aim of selling the Club?
• If 85p in every £1 goes to Finch Farm, and every penny is “re-invested in the team”, where is the money from Bellefield? Steven Pienaar? James Vaughan? The loan fees we received for Joseph Yobo, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Vaughan.
• What has happened to the farce that is the Park End project? There has been a gaping gap in the wall all Summer, despite the Club offering two different excuses as to why no ‘Everton Place’ has been delivered.

Reasonable enough questions.

That's what I thought, I doubt we will get any answers though. When it is listed like that, it does make you angry and worried on the real situation behind the scenes. The ongoing silence/secrecy from the club is only going to fuel people's imaginations and conspiracy theories are bound to start.

There seems to be a build up of pressure on BK and the board by a few groups now, I wonder if we will get a statement from Bill in the next couple of weeks. Not just soundbites from Elstone on how he has increased our global market blah blah blah.

Can we get some new blue gravel for the side of the pitch? It vexes me on a daily basis and i demand satisfaction.

Makes you wonder who they think the board is answerable to? Shareholders perhaps (which of course is mostly themselves). Love our club but FHS they need to try to realise they have no right to demand the owners act in their interest - no matter how much we would want it otherwise.

Very good job. Whoever thought of dedicating a page to the quotes needs applauding.

Seems a lot more coherent than the amateur protest groups beforehand have been.

Makes you wonder who they think the board is answerable to? Shareholders perhaps (which of course is mostly themselves). Love our club but FHS they need to try to realise they have no right to demand the owners act in their interest - no matter how much we would want it otherwise.

They call themselves 'custodians', not owners.

Such questioning goes with the territory, therefore.

I just wish it was structured better, the is a lot of opinion in there. I think if they kept it to facts and cited sources it would have carried a lot more weight. It's ok but could have been so much better.

I just wish it was structured better, the is a lot of opinion in there. I think if they kept it to facts and cited sources it would have carried a lot more weight. It's ok but could have been so much better.

I get what you're saying, but things like this should be polemical. It's authentic. I dont think they're looking to get a pat on the head from a passing lecturer for their methodology.

I get what you're saying, but things like this should be polemical. It's authentic. I dont think they're looking to get a pat on the head from a passing lecturer for their methodology.
get ready for that snake elstone ,to make a comment this week about the club doing everything it can to get a buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.