The next two matches will define the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely zero faith that we'll get anything from the derby, Everton have tricked me too many times into thinking we my actually turn up for once.

Therefore I'll just be happy with something along the lines of this again
IMG_7537.JPG

ToffeeDan's signature always cracks me up when i read it. Glad to see it again! Chicoazul used to have a sig with some short text about Ronaldinho's pony tail, anyone remember that?

Also, the start of April is gonna be absolutely cack depressing, unless we give this a proper go. Not gonna expect to win these, but if we can actually beat the RS at greyskull i'd be buzzing like a honey factory.

Right, i found the original post and it's pretty golden.

ronaldhino has a pony tail. you talk about these brazillians like theyre the greates thing ever. thats why tehy beat you. you play their game. just like man u. we let them dictate to us how the game is going to be played. thats why they kick our asses. i believe there is an incredible pool of untapped guys out there. guys who can mark ronaldniho. slam his face in the dirt kick him and his faggot pony tail into the ground. make them bleed. they are pussies.

Last time we played liverpool, manure and Leicester one after the other in the league, we won every match.

It was October/November, 1984, mind.

Do we roll over and get our tummies tickled, and limp into 7th? Or do we have a real go at shaking up the top 6/top 4? Bloody terrified but at the same time, excited! Koeman is a winner, how much of that mentality he's been able to get into the squad will be seen in these next two fixtures.

Honestly ? We will lose both. This is Everton we take your hope away and just when your about to give up.... Everton starts to find form and just as we work our way back into a position where we can actually do something... our hope rises and the fans start to believe ....BANG.... Everton ruins your life until next season... then it all starts again

I think having Tom Davies in the side will make a big difference. He doesn't seem a player who's easily cowed, which we've suffered from in countless derbies. That could see him sent off in the first five minutes, of course, but he could just as easily get the winner. Whatever, happens, he won't be anonymous.

I will be so happy for him if he's picked... genuinely just want to see and evertonian in the CM putting in some serious workrate and harassing players

Status
Not open for further replies.