The next two matches will define the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirc

Player Valuation: £40m
Do we roll over and get our tummies tickled, and limp into 7th? Or do we have a real go at shaking up the top 6/top 4? Bloody terrified but at the same time, excited! Koeman is a winner, how much of that mentality he's been able to get into the squad will be seen in these next two fixtures.

Do we roll over and get our tummies tickled, and limp into 7th? Or do we have a real go at shaking up the top 6/top 4? Bloody terrified but at the same time, excited! Koeman is a winner, how much of that mentality he's been able to get into the squad will be seen in these next two fixtures.

Hopefully he's learnt from the Spurs game.

As long as we have a go and give them a game I'll be happy.

They have both earned the right to claim they're the stronger side as they've been better than us over 29 games and they'll be at home, so I certainly won't go into either game expecting to win.

A win in either game would be a superb effort from Koeman like. A real positive sign going forward.

Oh don't do this again.

Last time we had a defining period where we played Liverpool and United away we lost both and our season crashed and burned. Saying that, our season was already done but yenno, Spanish managers.

we are either gonna
150px-Bouteille.jpg
it or its gonna be on like
300px-Donkey_Kong_Artwork_(alt)_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze.png

Oh don't do this again.

Last time we had a defining period where we played Liverpool and United away we lost both and our season crashed and burned. Saying that, our season was already done but yenno, Spanish managers.
tbh that's what I expect as well. but I'd be made up with two draws or winning one of the two.

Old Trafford is irrelevant - we could win 3-0 but having lost 3-0 at The Sh-pit-hole.. wouldn't matter.. Neither would losing 3-0 matter if we turned the RS over.. If we lose both? Well, we're already hurting after the first one.. might as well feel the pain when your hopes are dashed away.. Let's just get a good result at Castle Greyskull and then I don't care so much about the 2nd game..

we'll obviously lose both but this time I won't be that arsed as 7th is fair reflection of our squad currently.

we might have a chance of blagging a draw at Old Trafford but I'm fairly sure we're going to play exactly how we did against Spurs and get comfortably outplayed in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.