The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it work if they staggered the launch. Home kit every 2 years, Away kit every alternate 2 years. Club gets annual 'launch event', Fans get longevity out of their gear.

Every team changes their kit season after season... it's the way it is now.

We should promise not to change our kit until we win something. That should save Blue dads a fortune every year.

Newcastle wouldn't have to put out a 'tribute' kit to their Fair Cup win on their 50th anniversary, because they'd still be wearing the last one.

DEB96FE5-6287-4117-B0DC-4F832231175B.jpeg

PSV

The home kits used to have a minimum lifespan of two seasons.

Ironically Everton were the first to change it every season the moment those rules were relaxed!

Yeah but maybe it would be a clever move what @BiggyRat says - a sort of acknowledgement to the fans, a club helping out the finances of their fans, and also it would make each kit more high profile. I hope our commercial team are cleverer than we think!

Nah, don't think the commercial team are really that good. Don't seem to be in any way creative and just follow the usual marketing pathway to flogging new kits to a captive audience. Supporters are now nothing more than an income stream on every level and EFC struggle to sell to the customers they already have. I went to renew my interest for the forthcoming season by buying a mug and a breakfast bowl - they had neither at the Everton 2 Liverpool 1 shop. Just poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.