The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper kit is reminding me more of this than anything else

1625832560970.png

1625832573704.png

After seeing what he’s got to wear next season, England’s chances on Sunday just took a hit.

Biggest game of his life and that’ll keep flashing through his head.
Pretty sure they didn't pull him out of the England camp to come and shoot the new kit pics this week. Must have been done a while ago shortly, before the tournament started.
That's why that 'kin sash kit is daft - nothing to do with EFC WHATSOEVER.
Hahahahha, what?
Not a massive fan of the yellow elements to it like.. blue & white all the way.

That said I do actually like the design.
This basically. Not massively sold on it, think it might be a grower, but defo not keen on the yellow atm.

Weirdly I think I might like the keeper's kit better....

Pretty sure they didn't pull him out of the England camp to come and shoot the new kit pics this week. Must have been done a while ago shortly, before the tournament started.

Hahahahha, what?

This basically. Not massively sold on it, think it might be a grower, but defo not keen on the yellow atm.

Weirdly I think I might like the keeper's kit better....
It's as if you dont register that yellow has been a feature of Everton home kits for decades. There's nothing momentous about it.

It’s a three year deal with Hummel. I’d like Adidas to produce our kits at some point or maybe Kappa. Not liking what these current guys are bringing out in all honesty.

I don't see us getting adidas unless we get to the champions league, as currently we would not be a top teir club for them, so would probably be in the £5m a season bracket, with basic template kits. Whereas with Umbro and Hummel we are a top teir team and from Umbro we got £6m a season and Hummel we get £9m a season. If we got champions league then the likes of Adidas and Nike would probably be offering more or the same as Hummel.
Personally I like what Hummel have done so far, but I guess we will see where we are towards the end of the contract

I don't see us getting adidas unless we get to the champions league, as currently we would not be a top teir club for them, so would probably be in the £5m a season bracket, with basic template kits. Whereas with Umbro and Hummel we are a top teir team and from Umbro we got £6m a season and Hummel we get £9m a season. If we got champions league then the likes of Adidas and Nike would probably be offering more or the same as Hummel.
Personally I like what Hummel have done so far, but I guess we will see where we are towards the end of the contract

The likes of Fulham and Leeds have Adidas mate

Well that's the best part of €200 saved, I'll not be buying that monstrosity for me or my lads.. might consider the away kit once they knock off 70% after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.