The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home kit giving me 2016/17 home kit vibes. I like it to be honest. Was getting stick for using Hummels but they've done alright.

I like it, preferred last season's but I don't wear them anyway, I can see the kids liking this season's more though, especially the goaly kit, proper 95 Neville Southall vibes off that one, reckon kids will opt for that

Not a fan personally. I'm a bit of a traditionalist with the home kit. Royal blue with a white collar and cuffs and if your not going traditional then at least dare to do something bold and different. This isn't a bad shirt, it's just a bit meh, a bit like Umbro's last few attempts. It's one of those that unless we win a cup in it or something will be instantly forgotten.
They claim inspiration from the Dazzle boats and released a teaser pattern yesterday but that pattern doesn't even feature on the shirt.
I would have loved to have seen something like the Danish home strip in all blue or do an homage to the Alan Ball strip with the amber socks. This just looks like they added a bit of yellow and white trim to last years shirt. picked a generic pattern and that's it. Hummel are doing good things but after their first few kits, the third kit which i loved and seeing what they've done for Southampton i expected so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.