The fans should be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayNSWa.gif

I’m all for taking a broad and balanced view - but I can’t wrap my head around this being the fans’ fault.
Football isn't all plain sailing - there are some tough games coming up - but the fixtures are a bit easier in Jan / Feb

Ancelotti dropped us in it. Rafael had no money in the summer. We're without Sigurdsson. DCL injured. Benitez has a decent track record and so I'd certainly be looking to support him through this period and give him time and eventually money to improve things....

Football isn't all plain sailing - there are some tough games coming up - but the fixtures are a bit easier in Jan / Feb

Ancelotti dropped us in it. Rafael had no money in the summer. We're without Sigurdsson. DCL injured. Benitez has a decent track record and so I'd certainly be looking to support him through this period and give him time and eventually money to improve things....
Okay, and that’s a valid point of view as far as I’m concerned.

But the fans are perfectly entitled to criticise what has been served up for months now. Of all the things wrong with Everton FC, the fans are way down the list.

C'mon! Can you all stop being so crap and help boost the morale of those poor multi-millionaires who are suffering! THEY have to face the taunts, sneers and, worst of all, pity at work tomorrow....oh no...wait a minute...that's us crap fans....they get into their Ferraris and reminisce about great passed they played straight into touch. I'm afraid this result may have pushed a few over the edge.....

Most of our fans seem pretty useless - couldn't kick a ball themselves and sit on the sofa criticising the people who are in there doing it at the first sign of a bad run

Perhaps the most helpful thing Everton fans could do now is to provide solid support to help boost morale and grind though a difficult time?
The fans who don’t go the game are the worst mate.

Or them American ones who call footy ‘soccer’.

You are onto something here.

Most of our fans seem pretty useless - couldn't kick a ball themselves and sit on the sofa criticising the people who are in there doing it at the first sign of a bad run

Perhaps the most helpful thing Everton fans could do now is to provide solid support to help boost morale and grind though a difficult time?

...and replace them with who?

You cheeky cheeky bellend, you wasn't at the game tonight was you I bet? We got right behind the team from the off.

Another apologist who accepts and supports the deterioration and the awful way the club is run, keep up the good fight.

I care too much to see it turn in to the Circus it is becoming......

When you don’t rate a player, you get out there and do better then. When you don’t rate something, you take over and do better. If you rate something, what experience is that based on.

Giving the moral high ground like that, you’re full of it and stirring the pot.

Its true, Everton fans are literally the only ones that criticise the team, absolutely never happens anywhere else ever. No sir, just at Everton.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Status
Not open for further replies.