The fans should be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of our fans seem pretty useless - couldn't kick a ball themselves and sit on the sofa criticising the people who are in there doing it at the first sign of a bad run

Perhaps the most helpful thing Everton fans could do now is to provide solid support to help boost morale and grind though a difficult time?
Mate, we're [Poor language removed]. Doesn't take a footballing genius to see that. The fans will react to what they see and at the moment it's like watching your nan slowly passing away.

Most of our fans seem pretty useless - couldn't kick a ball themselves and sit on the sofa criticising the people who are in there doing it at the first sign of a bad run

Perhaps the most helpful thing Everton fans could do now is to provide solid support to help boost morale and grind though a difficult time?

I agree with you there mate

Sack me.

If Benitez is getting £6m payout for being sacked, then I’ve had a season ticket 25 years I reckon I must be close to £100m?

e7275dbe-731b-4829-934b-dfe93727e686_text.gif

i get what you mean, you have to try to keep positive in these situations in the hope it will by some miracle of osmosis seap into the team but fark me is it hard atm

Dear Barry

Thank you for your goal against Wimbledon

BUT

Your opinions are massively crap and I urge you to retire to bed

Best wishes

maccavennie

The culture that has brought down so many managers and seen so many gutless shysters brought through the doors was embedded long before Moshiri arrived. A decade ago a few thousands supporters (me included) marched against it and were shouted down, called kopites and ****heads. The culprit at the centre of it all meanwhile was applauded on Goodison's big screen by the majority of fans in the stadium.

Well done to those who refused to listen and instead were happy to plod along with a bonafide liar and utter loser at the top of the club. You're getting the Everton FC you deserve and were warned against.

Status
Not open for further replies.