The Everton Board Thread

very selective responses there, but no matter, it's what I expected.
One question for you. If Bill came into a couple of billion now, would you like him to buy the club from moshiri?
No because i dont think he could take us forward from this mess today, which is the reason why I want him to resign. He took us forward after Johnson but this farce Moshiri has made runs a lot deeper.
Todays Premier League is a world away from the one back then.

Everton with out BK Trophies = 15 (exc Charity Shield)
Everton with BK Trophies = 0…..this is all the proof required
Thats dosent prove anything, yes it a fact, unlike most of the rubbish talked about Kenwright, so is relegation fights under Kenwright NONE, something you cant say about Johnson and Moshiri

Thats dosent prove anything, yes it a fact, unlike most of the rubbish talked about Kenwright, so is relegation fights under Kenwright NONE, something you cant say about Johnson and Moshiri
well that’s wrong we were in a relegation fight (or would have been) when Smith was sacked and Moyes brought in and there was a 17th place finish with Moyes in 2003/4 plus a 16th place finish in 2000/01 season

Everything i say is 100 % true,
Screenshot_20230322_155036_Google.jpg

TBF to @4737carlin he is doing his job on this thread.
Turned it into a joke, bored the life out of people with incessant defence of Kenwright, meanwhile all the anti board sentiment has withered as the risk of relegation dissipates with every result.
Play for time.
That was their tactics, and stooges like him enable it all to wither away for them.
Should have received a ban for being the biggest WUM/troll on here.

Back to the thread, anyone heard any more details about Kenwright and co, it still stinks of headlocks, lies, underachievement, self reward and boys club in our board room.

Why are they all still here. Disgusts me.

TBF to @4737carlin he is doing his job on this thread.
Turned it into a joke, bored the life out of people with incessant defence of Kenwright, meanwhile all the anti board sentiment has withered as the risk of relegation dissipates with every result.
Play for time.
That was their tactics, and stooges like him enable it all to wither away for them.
Should have received a ban for being the biggest WUM/troll on here.

Back to the thread, anyone heard any more details about Kenwright and co, it still stinks of headlocks, lies, underachievement, self reward and boys club in our board room.

Why are they all still here. Disgusts me.
In fairness, Carlin has kept the focus on how crap Kenwright is/has been.
Without Carlin this thread would be buried as everyone else is in agreement.
Then the lethargy creeps in.
This way, it's an almost daily Carlin reminder of Kenwright's disastrous tenure.

Carlin is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and he is always 100% right, well according to Carlin that is...err something doesn't ring quite right with that statement, na none of it at all rings right.
The World's greatest Evertonian and Carlin a match made in Heaven, if only they both ride off together into the sunset.