The Everton Board Thread

I agree 100%

Bill Kenwright I think, genuinely believed "headlock gate" was going to work in his favour.

That shows how he is lacking in good judgement that any Everton Football Club, company Chairman needs.
Ano. This time though as you say he slandered all Evertonians with his lies. The way in which members of the fanbase have dealt with this demands recognition. The lies were picked apart and dismantled one by one in an intelligent manner and one with good humour too. The complete opposite of the way kenwright tried to paint us. All his media mates who took what they were told as 100% truth without checking were made to look like the fools they are. I hope their relationship with kenwright has been damaged by all of this.

If it is multilateral (i.e. all the 98.7% remaining shareholders in agreement), it would look better to a court of law if Bill Kenwright tried to sue.

Hi Matt.

One thing I struggle with, is how our fans are going to oust the owner and board of a private company. Genuine question emotion aside.

Ano. This time though as you say he slandered all Evertonians with his lies. The way in which members of the fanbase have dealt with this demands recognition. The lies were picked apart and dismantled one by one in an intelligent manner and one with good humour too. The complete opposite of the way kenwright tried to paint us. All his media mates who took what they were told as 100% truth without checking were made to look like the fools they are. I hope their relationship with kenwright has been damaged by all of this.

I can say this. When they write the Everton history books, I intend to be on the right side of history.

That would be on the side of #AllTogether now and the band of supporters and shareholders that have said it is all completely unacceptable

What do you think the history books will say about Bill Kenwright at Everton FC? Because I can tell you now, if I were writing it it would be absolutely scathing of his poor conduct.

I'm not of the personal view Moshri needs ousting. Bill Kenwright is the major problem at the club and has clearly been badly advising the major shareholder.
Agree with this. If Moshiri changed the Board tomorrow, that would be a whole different scenario: the owner has considerable credibility due to his financing of the past few years and more importantly the new stadium.

In contrast with others who have enriched themselves at the club's expense without investing a penny.

The time is now.

Tick tock

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

It is pushing the future of EFC the direction it needs to.

Why I signed the EFCSA "no confidence vote" petition

Bill Kenwright isn't fit to be Chairman. In my view.
Seriously!! Sympathy for the man who owns the club the man who makes the actual decisions, writes the cheques and actually has the power.

I get blaming Bill and Denise, but you do realise the very fact there still in the position they are is because the owner that you have all this sympathy for leaves them in there positions.

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

It is pushing the future of EFC the direction it needs to.

Why I signed the EFCSA "no confidence vote" petition

Bill Kenwright isn't fit to be Chairman. In my view.

Good idea.

Maybe he can send some surveys out, or do a bleep test (what ever that is!)

Seriously!! Sympathy for the man who owns the club the man who makes the actual decisions, writes the cheques and actually has the power.

I get blaming Bill and Denise, but you do realise the very fact there still in the position they are is because the owner that you have all this sympathy for leaves them in there positions.

Yes. Look at how Bill and Denise have tried to trick the entire world with "headlock gate"

We've had 20 years of Bill Kenwright and could spot his dirty tricks a mile off. Farhad Moshiri hasn't had that experience.

Yes. Look at how Bill and Denise have tried to trick the entire world with "headlock gate"

We've had 20 years of Bill Kenwright and could spot his dirty tricks a mile off. Farhad Moshiri hasn't had that experience.
Billionaire Farhad Moshire hasn't had the experience of what exactly?? Business? Football clubs??? The billionaire business man formerly part of Arsenal lacks experience don't make me laugh!!

He ain't some sort of Saint like you seek to think he is, if Bill and Denise where behind headlockgate do you think Farhad just allowed the club he owns to release a statement that has the power to both damage the reputation of his asset and alienate the fan base.

Billionaire Farhad Moshire hasn't had the experience of what exactly?? Business? Football clubs??? The billionaire business man formerly part of Arsenal lacks experience don't make me laugh!!

He ain't some sort of Saint like you seek to think he is, if Bill and Denise where behind headlockgate do you think Farhad just allowed the club he owns to release a statement that has the power to both damage the reputation of his asset and alienate the fan base.

I never said he was a saint. I said that I hold Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale primarily responsible.

Farhad Moshiri isn't involved in the day to day running of the club. Yes. Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale were totally (100%) responsible.

Moshiri was totally unaware of it until after it was released on 14 January 2023.