The Everton Board Thread

Nah, not letting "the fans" and "the blue union" be used interchangeably here. Once you start protesting and making demands, it is very much on you to come with a coherent vision of what you're actually demanding.

You can have the last say if you want, your implication above deserves as much interaction as the club provides.

When we start making demands, we have to actually be demanding something. "Sell to the first buyer under any circumstances at all" is the take being put forward daily for entire of my life. It's buffoonery.
Not sure anyone, apart from maybe a few ill thought out responses on many forums, asked to sell to "the first buyer" scenario as you are pushing here?
Seems to me like your are looking for "conflict" against anyone that doesnt meet your narrative and that is in itself questionable when reasoned discussion would make more sense!

It may be that at some point you push the wrong button and ignite that fuse though if you carry on in this vain.

Seems churlish and self defeating when we all want what's best for the club but you seem at odds with some eloquent and established members of this here forum.

best of British to you lad!

The Arena awaits!

Not sure anyone, apart from maybe a few ill thought out responses on many forums, asked to sell to "the first buyer" scenario as you are pushing here?
Seems to me like your are looking for "conflict" against anyone that doesnt meet your narrative and that is in itself questionable when reasoned discussion would make more sense!

It may be that at some point you push the wrong button and ignite that fuse though if you carry on in this vain.

Seems churlish and self defeating when we all want what's best for the club but you seem at odds with some eloquent and established members of this here forum.

The Arena awaits!

What a well reasoned and thought-out reply

Nah, not letting "the fans" and "the blue union" be used interchangeably here. Once you start protesting and making demands, it is very much on you to come with a coherent vision of what you're actually demanding.
It's pretty clear that they have.
Either sell up and let the new owner put their own board in place
or sack the board and put people with relevant experience and a proven pedigree in in their place.
It's not complicated. It is a coherent vision.

The Arena awaits!
You're really gonna pretend the attitude hasn't been "sell, i dont care who to, just get rid of who we have, it doesnt matter who comes in" for the last two decades? It's absolutely been the attitude the entire time and it's absolutely ridiculous. See the reply in between ours for a source if you need to.

So does the board operate by a show of hands not by percentage of the shareholding? If moshiri appointed himself to the board could he overrule the boardmembers coz he owns 94% or would he have to bring in one more than bills flunkies to out vote them?

may have to ban me then m8 because if he infers I'm not an Evertonian once more I'm taking a photograph of my season ticket against a blank piece of paper with his username and a series of choice yet accurate insults describing him

If you're an Evertonian you can stop getting all uppity then can't you and as the mod says, stop insulting fellow blues for a start, you've been very aggressive since you started posting, so either you're under 5' 2" tall and suffer from small man syndrome, or you're some half arsed keyboard warrior, on a period.

You're really gonna pretend the attitude hasn't been "sell, i dont care who to, just get rid of who we have, it doesnt matter who comes in" for the last two decades? It's absolutely been the attitude the entire time and it's absolutely ridiculous. See the reply in between ours for a source if you need to.
You don’t half talk a ridiculous amount of drivel

So you just want to drift along with the present owner and board then, straight into the Championship ?

Because even as a teenager I could see that the blue union were a pathetically poorly run group with no actual vision, and knew full well that listening to them would get us exactly where it did, here. I am now frustrated to see us acting in the exact same way and expecting it to pan out differently.

" us" for your information the board and Kenwright threw Everton fans under a bus, just before one of our most important matches of the season against Southampton with a false, unproven accusation. This board and Kenwright have a long history of failure, surely with you being a season ticket holder, you'd know that. That's the reason there is protests and the protest will continue until there gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did I defend the board? I said our protestors have no actual direction and are behaving like idiots, may well use their influence to force in a new subpar owner. You know, like last time yous did this and we got Moshiri?

EvErYoNe WhO cRiTiCiSe Me iS pAiD sHiLl seems to be the line that has been taken here, seems the place delved into an echo chamber since my last stint here and yous don't know how to deal with it when someone doesn't toe the line. Well the line is poorly drawn lads.

Kenwright sold to Moshiri lad, no one else, if you're brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow you're ears off, you Ferret.

I'm just going to let you and the club's minions know

Bill Kenwright must go. Either resign. Or must be relieved of his position.

1000s and 1000s of Evertonians agree

Not "one man and his dog" nor "be careful what you wish for".
20230204_161103.jpg