The Everton Board Thread

I’m sorry but I simply don’t believe “Moshiri wants to sack Kenwright but can’t”. You’ll have to do A LOT more to convince me that this is the case I’m afraid.

In the 7 years he’s been here, he has never once showed any intention of getting rid of him, in fact he doubles down on praise for him whenever any protests kick off.

There you go mate. Read them properly.
Moshiri can as majority shareholder remove the board. But the articles of association require three board members (as do Premier League rules) so an interim Chairman would be needed

By removing the obligation for an EFC AGM Which I believe Moshiri was tricked into by Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale, this stops the members of the company (minor shareholders, likes of EFCSA etc) from being able to introduce a motion for their removal

In order to call an EFC EGM you need 5% of the votes. Minors: independent and EFCSA make up 4.6%, Kenwright 1.3% and Moshiri's ca. 94.1%

Means without Moshiri that route is blocked.

Legally the only way to get Kenwright out, in my analysis is his unauthorised absence for 6 months from board meetings or Moshiri to remove him

Hence much focus and back channel communications are ongoing to Moshiri.

Moshiri is aware of the need and what he says publicly isn't necessarily what he thinks privately. It's a very political situation

Everyone knows what Bill Kenwright is like too. Moshiri is having to deal with that carefully.

My view is Bill Kenwright is completely irrational. His judgement is very suspect.

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

It is pushing the future of EFC the direction it needs to.

Why I signed the EFCSA "no confidence vote" petition

Bill Kenwright isn't fit to be Chairman. In my view.

Then fine. On the ignore list you go.

giphy.gif

The reality is that kenwright, DBB and Moshiri ALL need to go. Moshir is just as much a problem as them - he just doesn’t have the chequered history that te narcissist has. Even more of a reality - Kenwright and DBB do not go unless Moshiri gets rid (EGM) or they step down due to he ongoing unrest. It is absolutely likely that BK will hole up and hope it dies down - I would imagine he would be advising DBB to do the same as she does not have that 20 plus years of failure/experience behind her and so it really all just depends on Moshiri.

Whilst the protests (supportive) actions may not have an effect on BK directly, if Moshiri sees a threat to an incoming sale or investment I would imagine he would pull the trigger. I would love to know what the potential investors thought when they were at the Southampton game but the protests NEED to continue to affect Moshiri to make the change as opposed to forcing the change with BK himself. Either that or we start influencing Jenny ?

I’m done with anyone defending Moshiri. Anyone still making excuses for him does not have the best interests of the club at heart and is actively harming it by endorsing him.
Never mind defending him, he has sympathy for him. A billionaire club owner who apparently has relinquished all control of his multi million pound asset, who just sits and watches as hi money is poured down the drain its laughable!!!

Never mind defending him, he has sympathy for him. A billionaire club owner who apparently has relinquished all control of his multi million pound asset, who just sits and watches as hi money is poured down the drain its laughable!!!

Diddums, my heart bleeds for the poor billionaire that’s just took £45m out of the football club in front of our eyes without even trying to hide it.